Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ronin

Mesh Trucker Hats.

Do you like the comeback of Trucker/mesh hats?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the comeback of Trucker/mesh hats?

• Yes
    • No! Stay in the 80's!

Like or Dislike.

I remember rockin them back in little league, now they are makin a great comeback with old skool logos and funny sayings. I got my hat that says SICK across the from and I just ordered an adidas originals hat. What are your thoughts on these hats?

i got a cute one that says SHADY on it...Em's line I believe..

rizzo...when you say "posers" wear them...it's not like a specific group of people wear/wore mesh hats...a lot of different kinds of people like 'em....i myself do not consider myself a poser of any sort, but i wear the hat..i dont fit into any certain group, im a lil' bit of 'em all..not to start a rukus of anything...but does this make me a poser?:confused:

uh yea. williamsburg "hipsters" were all over this last year. this is a done-did-it trend.

the hats are ugly, the expressions are corny and it's not flattering. i guess it was just in due time that the masses would think it looks good. reality check, it's nasty! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kitty19

uh yea. williamsburg "hipsters" were all over this last year. this is a done-did-it trend.

the hats are ugly, the expressions are corny and it's not flattering. i guess it was just in due time that the masses would think it looks good. reality check, it's nasty! :rolleyes:

i agree

please make it stop....:(