Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mesh Trucker Hats.

Ronin

Do you like the comeback of Trucker/mesh hats?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the comeback of Trucker/mesh hats?

• Yes
    • No! Stay in the 80's!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ashton kutcher looks good in those hats, but i dunno if the look is for everyone... i guess if you like it and think it looks good, more power to ya. i haven't seen any girls wearing any... i tried one on for kicks in urban, actually looked kinda cute in a geeky way... hm.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

stop the madness...its over kids..let it go...if u were cool..u wore them last year

so was shyne

:idea::D

it's just a hat..didn't know it had to be this year's style..but to each their own

but sabina, yeah I was thinking the same thing with Ashton Kutcher, he can pull it off. I do like my hats in a cute geeky way, ha..if i just have to go somewhere quick or all the rainy days we've been having :(

Originally posted by ladyshady

so was shyne

:idea::D

it's just a hat..didn't know it had to be this year's style..but to each their own

but sabina, yeah I was thinking the same thing with Ashton Kutcher, he can pull it off. I do like my hats in a cute geeky way, ha..if i just have to go somewhere quick or all the rainy days we've been having :(

just somethin about that pic brought out the hate in me...he looks like he's trying too hard there....on the other hand Ashton looks fine...

and SHYNE PO' is not last year...SHYNE PO' IS ON OUR HEARTS..FREE SHYNE!

Originally posted by c-luv

Ashton is fuckin' hot:drool:

Ohhhh I was wondering who Ashton was too, lol. Yeah he's hot but he still looks like a dork in that hat. I hate any kind of hat with a bill. They make ANY GUY look like a frat boy.

Originally posted by tastyt

Ohhhh I was wondering who Ashton was too, lol. Yeah he's hot but he still looks like a dork in that hat. I hate any kind of hat with a bill. They make ANY GUY look like a frat boy.

If you saw the movie awards last night...he was there minus the hat looking hotter than ever...;)

Originally posted by chrishaolin

damn girl you need to settle down with all this ashton talk its makin me sick ;)

OMG, I usually have my sigs turned off so this is the first time I'm seeing yours... sooooo fucking cute!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

ashton looked hotter IMO when he was wearing the brown suit looking outfit... he looks so much better with a hat on and hes all scruffy and shit... yyyuummmaayyyyy :tongue:

when is there a time he ISN'T scruffy lookin'? After all he refrain's from combing his hair unless he has to.

Originally posted by linabina

he is always scruffy.. i was just stating that he looks hot when hes scruffy combinnnned with a hat ;)

And I was just stating that he is always scruffy. As far as looks go, I won't say he's hot for obvious reasons. But I will say that he is a handsome feller. the end.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by vixengirly

i think theure cute on people that have the confidence to pull it off, u def gotta have soime urban style to ya....

btw, spinsaikel~ whats with the post whoring???...go to bed!!

refer to my symbol in my sig.:D Go to bed? and ruin my viking status? why on earth would I want to do that? sleep is optional so I keep it night owl.

Well personally i think they are hideous! Its the worse thing i've seen since arm warmers! Those things are soo cheap looking and corney!I don't care who you are you could be the hottiest peice of ass but with that hat on u just need to kill urself! Those things definetly gotta go! it's just funny how celebrities can make everyone look like idiots just by wearing these things first. just my personally opinion- If u do like em rock on with ur bad self.;)