Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****Official Deep Dish at Code Thread****

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah I've been to Chicago quite a few times the past couple of months, it's nothing great at all, last call at 5am is nice though. Omaha these people are way too friendly it kinda scares me, I think they're up to something.............but I've learned to relax a little since I've been here.

Drooool... 5am last call, then head over to the Golden Nugget for eats... droooool.

Damn you! And I just watched High Fidelity too! All homesick now!

Originally posted by raver_mania

It aint blue!

it's big and hairy though, not bad 2 out of 3 of your qualifications.....plus I'm sure it will be blue when your done with it...if not I'm sure the runner will assist you........

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dansampson

Indeed,

Today was the first time i have ever checked out clubplanet.com and i find that some loser is having a dig at me...doesn't make for good feelings, believe me....

Cheers

Dan

see ya 1am in the hallway to the bathroom for the cp meet up?? :)

Guest jroo

Hey, i'm all about love....group hug!!!

Cheers

Dan

get your dick beater's off of me.

:laugh:

it's big and hairy though, not bad 2 out of 3 of your qualifications.....plus I'm sure it will be blue when your done with it...if not I'm sure the runner will assist you........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have a feeling i am gonna see you on Comedy Central someday...

Of course he will. the runner doesn't mind second helpings of sloppy seconds. Remember Paul Bunyan's blue ox babe? How did you think it got to be that nice shade of blue. That's the runner's great grandfater right there.

wow, you guys are tough - i REALLY hope i don't suck on Friday night....

Cheers

Dan

Oh my dear Dan Sampson, I'm afraid you can do nothing else... :D

(no really though, Dan's great..... and has saved my ass multiple times regarding DJing stuff. He knows wtf he's doing and what gets played at 1223 is definitely not the only records he has to work with)

wow, you guys are tough - i REALLY hope i don't suck on Friday night....

Cheers

Dan

hey people, I know Dan.... he is cool and has this really hot UK accent.... ;)

so take it easy on him..... I am sure he will not disappoint.... otherwise I can always ask Masoud to bring Jose back....

I am sure you like the music at Dream much better than the one at Spank (not 1223, Spank.... there's a different DJ there....).

Dan, I am sure you will do great! (I am sure you are wondering who I am right now.... but I will keep the mystery till Friday night).... :shades2: