Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ripped Juiced Out Guys vs Natural Trim Lean Guys

guest00901

Originally posted by tommyarmani

as long as he has a great personality, is successful AND treats you right, you shouldnt put such an emphasis on "looks"... OTHERWISE, you will always & i mean always find shortcomings in peoples exterior. True beatuy lies within.

Come on now... don't act as though *everyone* doesn't have their preferences. Just because someone's not "perfect" doesn't mean you're always going to be focusing on their "shortcomings." And don't act as if you too do not desire an attractive woman, because nobody's going to buy it...

Originally posted by tastyt

Come on now... don't act as though *everyone* doesn't have their preferences. Just because someone's not "perfect" doesn't mean you're always going to be focusing on their "shortcomings." And don't act as if you too do not desire an attractive woman, because nobody's going to buy it...

tastyT, i was only joking around. Of course looks matter. My girl is beautiful both inside & out!

AND im not just saying that because she will probably see what i wrote. (right babe :kiss2: )

Originally posted by tommyarmani

tastyT, i was only joking around. Of course looks matter. My girl is beautiful both inside & out!

AND im not just saying that because she will probably see what i wrote. (right babe :kiss2: )

LOL... every now and then some self-righteous person comes on here saying that looks should not mean anything... and then everyone rolls their eyes and grunts, calling bs... :laugh2:

this is a great question, and i'm glad to see that most women in here prefer the lean, natural look. Although, you do have to watch it though, cause juiceheads will look rather cut up sometimes when they start taking that winstrol stuff. so, maybe girls should just go around asking to feel nuts, just to make sure it's not the juice. :::all real here::: but if any girl would like to closer examine, i can prove it to ya, lol. :D

Originally posted by rachel1997

I was always attracted to someone just little taller then me (I'm 5'3) muscular - and I mean big - but not the competition type.

Big back, cut stomach, and pleaseeee niiiice muscular arms...

*drool*

yeh ur all about the juiceheads

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm not into big guys... i loooove cut up, lean boys so much more, i think it's a misconception that women prefer big muscular men. heh, i don't like a guy with a bigger chest than me :tongue:

toned arms and abs are good enough.

exaaaaaactly.... cut up is so much better than big and bulky

i hate guys whose egos are as big as their juiced up muscles:blank:

Originally posted by linabina

i hate guys whose egos are as big as their juiced up muscles:blank:

werd, egos are a biiiiige no-no :nono:

a guy can be hot as fucking hell but if he thinks too highly of himself, those good looks go right out the window. thanks, we can see that you look good, you don't have to keep reminding us that you know that too. :blank: