Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restricted Management presents Domingo Castillo @ Jazid

rcrespo

Sunday June 15th 2003 .. Restricted Management proudly presents Domingo Castillo @ Jazid. This will be a night of amazing house music. If you haven't had a chance to hear Domingo definiltey make it out to Jazid on Sunday. This is only the beginning I have some other things planned for the future that should make you all very happy as I said before. Expect the unexpected.

Jazid is located at 1342 Washington Avenue Miami Beach

We start at 10pm and go on till ???

There is no cover for this event.

If you have any questions or comments please direct them to ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

Hope to see you all there.

Regards,

Ramon Crespo

Restricted Management

One of my highlights of WMC was Domingo's promo ... :eek:

Very happy for you Domingo ... I know you will delight us on Sunday ... :D

And once again ... congratz to the peepz at Restricted :aright: ... I am ... Expecting the unexpected ... :eek::D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

next week we have another special guest. I'll give his name out sometime next week .. he's a local and he's doing something a bit different :)

Ivano????????????????????????????????

:D

not ivano .. believe me you guys will be pleasantly surprised.

re: the set domingo and dave did it aired yesterday on proton and if someone gives me some bandwith/space and I can get an approval from both parties I'll put it up for download.

amazing how thse two meshed together. :)

Originally posted by illuminaughty

hmmm i ve been wanting to hear Domingo , i've never heard him play what style of house does he play and/or what will he play

on sunday

I was very impressed hearing his set at the bbq... he's got a real unique blend of funky tribal house, but stuff ive never really heard!!! def gonna check this out, and best of luck to Ramon, u got mad potential):D

peace

Originally posted by beatfriek

I was very impressed hearing his set at the bbq... he's got a real unique blend of funky tribal house, but stuff ive never really heard!!! def gonna check this out, and best of luck to Ramon, u got mad potential):D

peace

thx for the kind words. See you on Sunday.

haha, thanks for the kind words everyone, it should be a great night! i really havnt had the opertunity to play for 4hours yet so we'll see how the genre's will be blown up by the end of the night :X

-domingo

Originally posted by bingo

haha, thanks for the kind words everyone, it should be a great night! i really havnt had the opertunity to play for 4hours yet so we'll see how the genre's will be blown up by the end of the night :X

-domingo

Hey Castillo ... what is your DJ name when you play Saturdays? :tongue: :tongue: :hat: