Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pink

ladyshady

Guest jroo
Originally posted by ladyshady

what in the ..80's cocain fuled, drag queen, dominatrix FUCK is going on here??

lg10.jpg

I simply adore her pink frock though..

:rolleyes::laugh2:

she is wearing a GREAT FUCKING OUTFIT RIGHT THERE, after she takes off that pink thing

You can sort of see it in the Picture, but she has a tattoo that wraps around her right wrist that says What Goes Around Comes Around(that's my motto, probally say it 5 times a day) in this sick script writing...i think thats so hot, like i want it(But its hers ;) ).

but I'm not a tat. person, and I'd never get one in such an obvious spot, cuz you know that whole bullshit carreer image thing. I wish I was a celeb or something and it didn't matter. ah, to be famous..

Originally posted by tastyt

There's something very masculine about her looks and especially her mannerisms that completely turns me off.

i agree.

I have more respect for her accomplishment coming out of nowhere and making it than purely on her looks :what:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by gmccookny

i agree.

I have more respect for her accomplishment coming out of nowhere and making it than purely on her looks :what:

yeah, but she's hot to boot. to each thier own. that goes for everyone that said she's too masculine for them. when she first came out she was looking really butch, but i dont think so anymroe. only in her first video.

Originally posted by jroo

yeah, but she's hot to boot. to each thier own. that goes for everyone that said she's too masculine for them. when she first came out she was looking really butch, but i dont think so anymroe. only in her first video.

Well, i gotta say, that picture of her in Maxim makes her look pretty damn HOT :D

I want to see more :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, i gotta say, that picture of her in Maxim makes her look pretty damn HOT :D

I want to see more :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

i remember when i saw that maxim, i was pretty excited to see her, then i saw the thread and thought that it sucked. it could have been so much better.

punk?? what?!?! that doesn't make any sense...

i mean, i'll give her the badass thing... and i'll give her props for telling the record company to go F themselves after the puppeteering they were doing to her carear in the beginning...

i don't find her attractive in the least... and her attitude seems sorta contribed to me... but thats just me...