Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arena

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

:D

lol. Of course there has to be a good vibe! An awesome vibe is amazing....the dj is into the music, people are dancing, and everyone is friendly and having a good time....makes going out even more addicting. It makes a difference when ppl stand around, no one is dancing (or can't dance lol), the crowd is pushy or obnoxious, and guys hover over you.

I don't know what you're talking about, calling ppl 'music trolls', but some of us love the music...nothing wrong with that.

:clap: :clap: im all about the music sometimes too

Originally posted by vixengirly

Overall...........like my Italiano bebe said.....ARENA is off the fuckin hook....if ur lookin for good music, beautiful crowd and good times...then thats the place to be sat nights besides the shore ofcourse....i always have a good time and Lenny Venice always throws the best shit, big ups to him and frank and D...

:bounce: cant wait till sat vixen...gonna be hot....you better rest up..we got a crazyyy weekend ahead of us...last nite was only the beginning :spin2:

You never know...i just may in fact slip into my undercover Guido costume and make an appearance at this much hyped place.

Gonna have to call Salvatore and see if him and nicky wanna pick me up in da benz.

Originally posted by quoth

You never know...i just may in fact slip into my undercover Guido costume and make an appearance at this much hyped place.

Gonna have to call Salvatore and see if him and nicky wanna pick me up in da benz.

....actually, i think there is enough Guido in me to cover the both us brooklyn bebe..... so there is no excuse for u not to come, u pick me up in da benz...and ill bring the tanning lotion and gel....i got u covered BABE!

and dont think im playin....i kno u dont exist...

....actually, i think there is enough Guido in me to cover the both us brooklyn bebe..... so there is no excuse for u not to come, u pick me up in da benz...and ill bring the tanning lotion and gel....i got u covered BABE!

man just stfu with your weak comebacks and drink yer roofies so i can get this over with.

i think you ppl should take to the consideration the age group because no normal 21 year old would go to this place, full of underaged half naked girls, and meathead juniors

........and what great music are all you people talking about.. its fukin HORRIBLE!!! if you are 21 n you still go to this place...then theres something def wrog with you :blown:

Originally posted by l3lueyes

i think you ppl should take to the consideration the age group because no normal 21 year old would go to this place, full of underaged half naked girls, and meathead juniors

........and what great music are all you people talking about.. its fukin HORRIBLE!!! if you are 21 n you still go to this place...then theres something def wrog with you :blown:

opinions are like assholes...everyones got em:laugh: :laugh::blown:

~~what do u mean he doesnt exist??

~~on a different note.........when u mention dj's at arena u said Frank are u talking about Frank P. ?

on top of that i might add that my youngest bro does get the mailings, and i happen to noitce that the genius himself louie devito will be there.

and of course the man himself the super DJ and producer

any party that falsely advertises to this degree is def not a party to be taken seriously musically.

who actually believes that loui devito is a super dj producer? and not just a person who capitalized on a great marketing opportunity sold alot of mix cds

Originally posted by buredf

i dont think we should take this guy seriously.

apparently if he thinks the music is great at arena, put that he is from jersey/miami and goes to arena.

he is not one to be taken seriously.

and why is that?? because i have an opinion??? arena is a diff kind of scene that some people dont like

when i said frank...i meant frank the vip doorman...dennis knows whats up ;)....but frank pellegrino spins there, he throws some hott shit too, check em out

~i know how frank p. spins..........i was just asking u which frank u were talking about

I went to Arena once last summer. It's an "ok" place. Hot girls definately. The only thing is that a lot of the girls there are 15-16. I'm not talking aobut girls that are 18 and look young, girls that you might see at Roxy or Exit. I'm talking about actual 15-16 year olds. It's mainly a good place for local or under 21 crowd. I had a good time when I was there last summer actually. I turned 21 last fall, I'm not into the under 21 crowd much anymore. So Arena isn't really the place for me.