Guest jroo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

Well if you could drive out of the state I would say come on up... but since you can't, well I guess you could but shouldn't

get laid. :D :D

thats a lot better than the runner's idea. i might go with it. im thinking about throwing a party. would any of you guys like to do a day party at my place? then go out to where ever?

day party sounds fine or just a get together at your place. we can bring shit over. anyone wanna go to junior vasquez @ nation afterwards?

i'll be sending out an e-mail in a little while hopefully I can entice some chicks to come out for that with the promise of eye candy for them. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

day party sounds fine or just a get together at your place. we can bring shit over. anyone wanna go to junior vasquez @ nation afterwards?

i'll be sending out an e-mail in a little while hopefully I can entice some chicks to come out for that with the promise of eye candy for them. :rolleyes:

You just want a "buffer zone." Hahaha.:rolleyes:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

Sausage Party at roo's!!! :rofl:

hahahah, something like that. actually it would be a bday party

Originally posted by jroo

thats a lot better than the runner's idea. i might go with it. im thinking about throwing a party. would any of you guys like to do a day party at my place? then go out to where ever?

you are just trying to lure people to your house so you can have a ride.

:laugh:

Originally posted by magyarcica

I have two options for you :idea: :idea:

1) Johan Gielen @ Glow (if you like trance like me.....)

2) MV from In House We Trust 2 @ Andalu!

I am posting the info right away....!

:D :D :D

If anything I would check out Andalu. but I hate dressing up so that's not going to happen.

Originally posted by magyarcica

I have two options for you :idea: :idea:

1) Johan Gielen @ Glow (if you like trance like me.....)

2) MV from In House We Trust 2 @ Andalu!

I am posting the info right away....!

:D :D :D

i guess i agree with spinsaikel here. i really dont like trance and andalu would be good except i would have to go decked out

no, i did not find a ride. i knew none of you would care...

...its only my fucking birthday...

i'm to busy worrying about buying toilet paper than worrying about your birthday.

ok--> your going to Nation on Saturday, 'nuf said.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If you want, come to Felix on Saturday. I'll buy you drinks for your birthday.

You stand up for him - and now you are going to buy him drinks.

Sounds like the mating call of the homosexual if I have ever heard it.

no, i did not find a ride. i knew none of you would care...

...its only my fucking birthday...

to be honest jeramy, theres no use crying over it. I've got so many goddamn friends from Austin, to DC, to NY that I don't even try to remember. I'm like, you're fuckin 26 years old. It's not like it's a big fuckin deal anymore....just lemme know where to show up and buy the shot! It's not that we don't care about your birthday, we just don't care to remember.....there's a difference

.....and there's no use trying to guilt anyone into caring. You should have just said....hey, it's my birthday on Sat and I want to do something with everybody...instead of sticking out a big ass bottom lip. We just celebrated Millie's bday last weekend and I still don't remember the actual date!

If you wanna do something for your bday then just pick something to do and we'll all try to come. If not, don't take it personal.:blank:

Originally posted by revaluation

to be honest jeramy, theres no use crying over it. I've got so many goddamn friends from Austin, to DC, to NY that I don't even try to remember. I'm like, you're fuckin 26 years old. It's not like it's a big fuckin deal anymore....just lemme know where to show up and buy the shot! It's not that we don't care about your birthday, we just don't care to remember.....there's a difference

.....and there's no use trying to guilt anyone into caring. You should have just said....hey, it's my birthday on Sat and I want to do something with everybody...instead of sticking out a big ass bottom lip.

If you wanna do something for your bday then just pick something to do and we'll all try to come. If not, don't take it personal.:blank:

I kinda agree. I don't care that it's your birthday and I don't care to remember. I might make it out on saturday night, but a day party I can't make. Sorry, going to Delaware on friday night.