Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more - Mr nice guy

georgym

Thanks to Tastey for being part of the creation of this thread.

It just seems to me that , after being so nice and going out of my way for a girl, it gets me no where fast.

So now, I shall be approaching women with more aggressiveness and naughtiness... or something :laugh2:

whatever you do, try to skip the "i hate women, women suck and are so stupid" phase most nice guys go through on the way.

look at the whole thing from an AMUSED standpoint. be AMUSED about what goes on. and USE it in an AMUSING way :)

Originally posted by tastey

whatever you do, try to skip the "i hate women, women suck and are so stupid" phase most nice guys go through on the way.

look at the whole thing from an AMUSED standpoint. be AMUSED about what goes on. and USE it in an AMUSING way :)

The "I hate women phase":

Time for beers, friends and random un-protective sex...

I actually used to be a really nice guy when I was younger, as I grew up I started not to really give a shit what people thought about me, cause I couldn't please everyone that I came in contact with. I finally just said "fawk it" im going to do whats best for me, and you should do the same. Just keep on truckin'. ;)

Originally posted by phatman

...dont get me wrong, i went through my stage...but it's not in me to be anything else...sorry to see we've lost another member of the team....

Well, for now, phatyy.

i'm just very frustrated lately, and it seems the nice guy mentality isn;'t getting me anywhere. But who knows... maybe it's something beyond nice or not-nice.... i guess we shall see by testing out the waters..

Originally posted by phatman

<----- nice guy for life

...dont get me wrong, i went through my stage...but it's not in me to be anything else...sorry to see we've lost another member of the team....

hard to believe...but im a nice guy too who knows how to play the game

Yeah, I tried to be not a nice guy and it just doesnt work. I want up just being a dick to people. Besides your personality is something you are born with and you shouldnt change it to accomadate others. You cant please everyone even if you really want to. Some people like different things, there is no formula to get every chick every time. And even if you do change yourself you might be missing out on someone.

Originally posted by bodiii

don't change your personality...

change the type of girls you pursue...:D

i have an opposite sort of problem...

nice girls chase me...

well then we should get some "woman - swapping" thing organized ;)

Originally posted by bodiii

i'll trade you 2 beautiful nice girls for a really hot bitch girl...

:D

:laugh:

appropos nice girls, i can TOTALLY relate to women when it comes to nice guys. *most* nice GIRLS suck ass, period. they are soooo boring, no challenge, no fun. it´s cute though that they think they have a chance lol

although, if i´d decide to settle down, nice girl would be the way to go. a bitch is to stressful haha