Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stretch Marks?

Well when I had lost a lot of weight, they appeared and I used cocoa butter. There are 2 kinds either the lotion but the cocoa butter stick is much better b/c it has a higher percentage of what ever the ingredient is. . . I know this works b/c my aunt had stretch marks after giving birth and this reduced it . . . hope it works

i had em' on my shoulders from growth ..which i loved (at first) then it just got funny looking...i jus used MAD lotion and they fine now..but my boy has them ..from growth also..and LOVES EM'

and hes practically a pro bodybuilder..so maybe there not so bad

Originally posted by fineones

i had em' on my shoulders from growth ..which i loved (at first) then it just got funny looking...i jus used MAD lotion and they fine now..but my boy has them ..from growth also..and LOVES EM'

and hes practically a pro bodybuilder..so maybe there not so bad

That is what I am talking about. I have them on my shoulds from growth and on my stomach from when I lost 80+Lbs...

I got the marks both for good reasons. But I hate how they look.

My roomate use to get them real bad. He use to take a ton of Beat carotean and rub vitamin e on the marks. There is a lotion out there with the right vitamins in them that u can get too, but I forget the name

Def vitamin E. . . I had gotten surgery on my neck and I had a big scar but I bought vitamin E pills and cracked em open and applied it on my neck . . . It works well b/c its like 3000% vitamin E . . . see if it will wokr for stretch marks, b/c if it reduces surgery scars I think it should be fine for stretch marks

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: you liked your stretchmarks weirdo or you liked the growth of your shoulders:confused:

ahah nah i like the idea of growing so big i was stretching my skin..aha..like the hulk....haha nah j/p..

but its like a sign of results..but i hate them now...

i would go with vitamin E and mad lotion..sobody at work suggested aloe also

I hate getting stretch marks. I have been so parnoid recently about them. I can see tiny ones on my arms if you look real close, but they are not that visible. I am just worried they will turn into nasty pink marks.

I think I am going to use some of your suggestions before they appear. Once you have them they are hard to get rid of, if not impossible, so I will try to prevent them instead.

Originally posted by skince55

I hate getting stretch marks. I have been so parnoid recently about them. I can see tiny ones on my arms if you look real close, but they are not that visible. I am just worried they will turn into nasty pink marks.

usually, they start out pink and fade to white.

my bf has some on his butt from when he got muscley in high school; i don't think they'll ever go away since they've been there for so long. it's okay though... i just think of him as a stripey tiger. :>

i think the most noticeable stretch marks are on women's hips and upper buttocks, 'cause of the low-rise pant style so popular these days.

Originally posted by wideskies

usually, they start out pink and fade to white.

my bf has some on his butt from when he got muscley in high school; i don't think they'll ever go away since they've been there for so long. it's okay though... i just think of him as a stripey tiger. :>

i think the most noticeable stretch marks are on women's hips and upper buttocks, 'cause of the low-rise pant style so popular these days.

yea I have a few that have faded. They don't look so bad after they are faded, especially if you have a tan they are not as noticable.

i got bad strecth marks as well. i have tried the cocoa butter, and vitamin e. nothing. i used to be very skinny, and put on 50 lb in 7 months. my skin got strecthed pretty badly, and that was about 5 years ago. haven't been able to get rid of em since. :confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Reeni: really the cocoa butter didn't help? :confused: Try thr vitamin E stuff, I used for my scar. like buy the pills and cut them open it better than the cream, its like jelly

i'll try it :)

palmers cocoa butter formula...

use the paste not the lotion...

you have to use it all the time...

if you use it when your skin first starts to rip...

they will disappear...

otherwise use it daily and they will fade...

i had like 4in stretch marks all on my shoulders...

you can barely see them now...

if you use the stuff all the time your skin stays more elastic and won't rip...as soon as you stop it starts again...

and as far as to like having stretch marks...

mine fuckin itch when they are tearing... i don't miss that.