Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone been to Saki?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by frost350

They could. I'm not saying you can only have a URL in your sig if you are affiliated with them. But that's the common reason why people do that. And if the public thinks you represent the business behind the URL, then that could be bad for the business.

I understand. I was also not aware the night was advertised as an 80's night. I heard Tom B was spinning so thought it would be house.

Either way, its all a misunderstanding.

This is about the funniest thread I've ever read. Now, can everyone shut the fuck up already?

One thing I want to point out: .signatures are never to be taken seriously, ever ever ever. This goes all the way back to the bbs and usenet days.

(Yes, I'm a geek. And I'm quite proud of it.)

Originally posted by nautilus60

Speaking of signatures: i just read your about Champagne and friends:laugh: i like.

No, don't you get it?? It's not to be taken seriously!!!

It's actually a quote from Ed Norton's character in 25th Hour. Great movie if you haven't already seen it.

Well, I guess I'll weigh in. DCNC is a citizen's coalition, not a business like OOB (and much respect to what you guys do), so as far as I'm concerned everybody who has signed up on our list is just a much a part as anybody else. True, they don't write papers or go to meetings, but their support and promotion is key to our existence.

At any rate, Rocky's a good guy. And so is Kken. To be honest, I wasn't exactly expecting a breakdance circle to bust out at a swanky lounge like Saki, either. But we had a great time, it was for a great cause, and I got fuckin ripped at that back bar. I loooooved that bartender!!!

Originally posted by kken

OK, fair enough. I was under impression it was going to be mainly house all night. Tell you truth, I don't know what the affiliation is between Sake and DCNC. I was there just to support DCNC. I would like to think that just about everyone else there was there to kick in some donations to DCNC as well, because from the shit that's been happening around town, bars and lounges are going to need to wake the hell up and realize what's going on before they find themselves without a liquor license and/or proper party permits.

Kken, how could YOU misspell Saki?

Originally posted by magyarcica

so how do you expect me to coerce you????

:balls::deadfish::whip2::spank::punch:

:whip2::spank: would do nicely

i'll be at saeed & palash on friday though...apparently, i am told, we were both at cranks place on deep dish night :shaky: i'm just shy :D

Originally posted by rockyblue

pgiddy was out in DC! :eek:

it's not that rare, whenever I'm home I go out. I was out last Sun. someplace I've never been before Gazuza(sp) on Conn. Ave, thats a pretty chill place and I was out Mon. and Tues. took Wed. off, so there grasshopper...

he just go's to all the "yuppie" places in town. once in a whiule you'll see him in nationS or glow. i think the last time someone saw him at nationS was delta heavy night...rumor has it he was pretty messed up...then again shady was the one who told me he saw pgiddy and shady was also pretty messed up that night so i dunno :shaky: