Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy at the Roxy is back!!! Aug 22th

Originally posted by xtcgspot

eh

YEA...MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY....

sexy @ the roxy was good back in december '01 when it started but it was neva able 2 hold it down like that since then...i mean not to sound negative tho....i hope the night turns out hot..gotta go bak 2 the good ole days

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The party is on. august 22nd beginning at 11pm. vicious would like mike bugout & dominick capella to open for him because they were associated with the party...great idea...it seems that people have called the roxy and have also asked to bring it back..

sickkkkkkkkkk:party: :party:

Originally posted by pjgurl

... they always draw a crowd minus dj mike rizzo.... him tsettos and baez i dont think are suited for an ny crowd .... they are good djs but have ALOT better following in jer-z........ anyone who has any info on this party post up more info.... i am real excited abt the new sexy party;)

...actually....denny and eddie used to rock the shit out of exit when it first opened on sat nights....and eddie used to also do tunnel.....not to mention other ny venues for both of the both of them........however....def not suited for a fri night roxy crowd i can agree with u on that........when it was boris...and 21....def good.....can't say i have ever stepped foot for this sexy thing...but..can't say i wanna.......

Originally posted by sandman1130

forget bugout and capello, man good way to kill the night. I know im gonna get shit for this but i dont care

yep u are gonna get shit. i personally dont ever remember capello spinning at roxy. i do remember seeing him there though, but just chillin. either way, i wouldnt associate him w/ being part of the party. but bugout on the other hand, he spun there a few times, and cant deny that no other dj had more supporters show up than bugout. i mean, the whole stage crew are bugout supporters. i personally would love to see bugout open up for vicious, and i want johnny to go all nite and close it out. i dont see how capello fits in, but thats just my opinion

forget bugout and capello, man good way to kill the night. I know im gonna get shit for this but i dont care

:dj: :dj: MIKE BUGOUT IS A MAD GOOD DJ AND SHOULD BE OPENING FOR VICIOUS. HE WAS THERE ON OUR BEST NIGHTS AND OUR WORST. HE PAYED HIS DUES HE DESERVES TO OPEN.

Originally posted by caponeslistao

:dj: :dj: MIKE BUGOUT IS A MAD GOOD DJ AND SHOULD BE OPENING FOR VICIOUS. HE WAS THERE ON OUR BEST NIGHTS AND OUR WORST. HE PAYED HIS DUES HE DESERVES TO OPEN.

thanks capone & gary--

Im realllly excited for this night...I havent seen Dom in a minute either so it will be great to play with him and of course with the motherfuckin man Mr Vicious--

its okay sandman, you're entitled to your opinion...Come out on the 22nd and check me and dom out--otherwise Im sure i'll bump into you at merge on a saturday :D

let the countdown begin :rock:

wheres the stage crew at??????????????????????

sup everyone,

its gonna be great openin for "the man" johnny vicious again with mike.. been a while since that nite we played together. i was at the roxy party every week whether it was running that back room or djing or doing somthing or other and it was such an amazing party. i been begging bobby to bring this party back, now we finally got it again for a sick night.

xtc.. the reason u prob dont remember if i was djin or not was because it was never really advertised or promoted, sometime was last minute things when other openers couldnt show up or what not. but all in all hope to have a great nite. see ya there.

- dom

Originally posted by domenickcapello

xtc.. the reason u prob dont remember if i was djin or not was because it was never really advertised or promoted, sometime was last minute things when other openers couldnt show up or what not. but all in all hope to have a great nite. see ya there.

- dom

fair enough. no disrespect. see ya on the 22nd then, good luck. :aright:

Bob Mike JV, this party im sure will be a success. Il try n stop in but if dont, i think its a great thing some1 is stepping up to bat at roxy!!! blow the roof off. cant wait for glaude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whens the date for that event???

hope to make it through lots of luck with the party

dom, The reason we never saw u is because maybe u were there like what 2 times lol, i always saw NERO up there with Jonny V. I think hes the one that should be there hes def been there longer than u and bugout. I Def wont be at this party of cheese i know that for sure. This night is only good for Jonny V, im sorry but Nero should be there instead of both of them maybe bugout can be there but, whatever this is a waste of my time have fun everyone at the house of cheese.

dom, The reason we never saw u is because maybe u were there like what 2 times lol, i always saw NERO up there with Jonny V. I think hes the one that should be there hes def been there longer than u and bugout. I Def wont be at this party of cheese i know that for sure. This night is only good for Jonny V, im sorry but Nero should be there instead of both of them maybe bugout can be there but, whatever this is a waste of my time have fun everyone at the house of cheese.

THAT WAS A LIL HARSH NO?? :hey:

There were so many dj's that played the roxy from mike rizzo, jason ojeda, denny tsettos, richie santana, eddie baez plus all the international talent...but what vicious would like to do, is bring the following four dj's back together and have them all back on the turntables for a little while before he goes on.....I believe the order is as follows:

1. DJ DIM (from the island underground show 92.7 sundays)

2. DOMINICK CAPELLA

3. MIKE BUGOUT

4. ANTHONY NERO

After ANTHONY NERO, VICIOUS will come on and go crazy til whenever....

WOW... thanks J. Vicious for taking the reins n gettin things done the way u want them.. this is gonna be a fun nught n classic for the record books.. SEXY is BACK n ill be there.. i twil be nice to hear bugout live for the first time cuz ive listened to the radio show a few times.. but what im really there for is JV... and NERO.. rock the house bro like u used to always do.. who's buying the first round of drinks??