Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need something to help burn fat & ....

No matter what. When a woman loses weight. The first thing to go is there chest...

Alot of the fat burners are good for nothing cause as soon as you stop taking them you appetite comes right back and you wind up eating more than you did before you took the pills because you get so used to the pills...

Also ( Not Scientific ) But I think those pills fuck with your metabolism too much. I think when I got off them I gained weight real fast because I think my metabolism got used to the pills speeding it up... May sound stupid. But that is just how I felt. I feel better now that I am not on them for the past 3 months. :aright: Just do everything in moderation. ;)

Originally posted by micheloca

stop me from being hungry. I am trying Trim Spa now but not really finding it that great. I know winstrol is good but I don't want to lose my chest which is the 1st place u lose it.Any suggestions?

you're kiding me right

don't take winstrol if you're a chick you will turn into a man

by the way

how do you go from Trim spa to wintrol ?

Originally posted by siceone

you're kiding me right

don't take winstrol if you're a chick you will turn into a man

by the way

how do you go from Trim spa to wintrol ?

I've been hearing shit like this WAAAAAY too much lately. I though guys were bad with the sauce. Now I here all kinds of shit about girls wanting to take winny and var. People just don't want to work for it anymore, guys or girls it seems.

I do work out ALOT!! Winstrol is something u hear alot of girls & guys doing-I know it turns u into a guy that's why I am not doing it. Sometimes u just need a little help ya know? Just wondering maybe if any of the girls on the board have tried anything that has worked...

I do work out ALOT!! Winstrol is something u hear alot of girls & guys doing-I know it turns u into a guy that's why I am not doing it. Sometimes u just need a little help ya know? Just wondering maybe if any of the girls on the board have tried anything that has worked...

Why do you need help? Are you not losing weight? Have you tried counting calories?

Originally posted by elementx

No matter what. When a woman loses weight. The first thing to go is there chest...

Alot of the fat burners are good for nothing cause as soon as you stop taking them you appetite comes right back and you wind up eating more than you did before you took the pills because you get so used to the pills...

Also ( Not Scientific ) But I think those pills fuck with your metabolism too much. I think when I got off them I gained weight real fast because I think my metabolism got used to the pills speeding it up... May sound stupid. But that is just how I felt. I feel better now that I am not on them for the past 3 months. :aright: Just do everything in moderation. ;)

Same thing happened to me as soon as I stopped. I was eating everything in sight and regardless of what I did, the weight came back and more.

Originally posted by xxlea

Same thing happened to me as soon as I stopped. I was eating everything in sight and regardless of what I did, the weight came back and more.

Yeah you aint kiddin... It was like just during the start of the summer I felt like a fat fuck... But I finally got back on track and got my metabolism up and runnin... :) But no joke I gained about 10 LBS when I stopped using that shit. Never again would I go back.:nono:

I dont know one girl that takes winnies. I was actually kinda shocked to read that you would consider taking winstrol after trying trimspa. Im not trying to be a dick or be rude or anything but i think the two are just a little bit different....:confused:

Originally posted by dp80

Thermorexin or NYC+ with R-Ala - best combo I've tried and works.

www.anabolicfitness.net

As far as legal supplements/substances, I agree. NYC doesn't cause the jittery feeling that ephedrine does but is very effective, and r-ALA will help you shuttle some of the glucose from foods into muscle that would otherwise be converted into fat.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by £ddie

As far as legal supplements/substances, I agree. NYC doesn't cause the jittery feeling that ephedrine does but is very effective, and r-ALA will help you shuttle some of the glucose from foods into muscle that would otherwise be converted into fat.

I have never heard of these. Do they really work. What will happen if you stop taking them.

stop me from being hungry. I am trying Trim Spa now but not really finding it that great. I know winstrol is good but I don't want to lose my chest which is the 1st place u lose it.Any suggestions?

dont use winstrol.

if you are looking to use anabolics or illegal stuff, i know girls and guys who have taken clenbuterol and stacked it with t3 and lost massive amounts of weight.

i myself havent done it, but ive seen results on other people and it seems to work well.

if i were you, i would just try working out alot more and eating a clean diet. its not the easy way out, but it works.

good luck.

Originally posted by wideskies

people are lazy and too used to getting what they want whenever they want it.

these people need to go work on a farm or something.

exactly. most people dont pay attention to their diet. they "think" they are eating healthy, but most arent.

eat lots and lots of protein to help boost your metabolism. stay away from trans fat and eat fats from fish and nuts which contain polyunsaturated and omega 3 fats.

Sorry to burst your bubble (or contradict what you have heard at the gym) but winstrol does NOTHING to help a person loose weight. It is an anabolic/androgenic compound which helps build muscle but does not have a thermogenic effect.

If you are a female and wanting to build good quality muscle - there are much better choices than winstrol.

As far as the loosing wieight. Post your diet and exercise program and then we can start from there. Then after you have come to a plateau, if you are still not happy, then and only then should you consider adding thermogenics to your supplements.

Nautica

Well...being her boyfriend ill give you my input.

Shes always watching fats and stuff. Constantly yelling at me for what im eating. She was working out at some womens gym thing almost everyday.

She was taking the TrimSpa as directed (certain pills for fats and carbs etc...) didnt see anything at all.

Now dont get me wrong she has a sick body to begin with but shes trying to get rid of some excess fat she doesnt like (meanwhile i love it alllllllllll lol...its in all the right places).

i dunno..you know how women are....

I love you the way you are baby...now its just doing what makes YOU happy.

Tek

C'mon people... when will you learn... you can't get thin just from a supplement!

CALORIES IN.

CALORIES OUT.

CALORIES IN.

CALORIES OUT.

CALORIES IN.

CALORIES OUT.

CALORIES IN.

CALORIES OUT.

CALORIES IN.

CALORIES OUT.

CALORIES IN.

CALORIES OUT.

CALORIES IN.

CALORIES OUT.

CALORIES IN.

CALORIES OUT.

This is your mantra. Learn it. Love it... because there is NO OTHER WAY to lose fat!

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Well...being her boyfriend ill give you my input.

Shes always watching fats and stuff. Constantly yelling at me for what im eating. She was working out at some womens gym thing almost everyday.

She was taking the TrimSpa as directed (certain pills for fats and carbs etc...) didnt see anything at all.

Now dont get me wrong she has a sick body to begin with but shes trying to get rid of some excess fat she doesnt like (meanwhile i love it alllllllllll lol...its in all the right places).

i dunno..you know how women are....

I love you the way you are baby...now its just doing what makes YOU happy.

Tek

hows her carb intake? i find trim spa works extremely well on a low carb diet (which inherently helps lose weight)...

try not to eat any carbs after your last dosage for the day... and try to keep them to a minimal in general...

also, trimspa is fairly innefective if you take it EVERY day (when you get off it)... i like to try to get 1-2 days a week without it so my body doesn't get dependant on having it around... you can also use xenadrine EFX (ephedra free) to switch it up, so your body doesn't get too used to 1 thing...

Her Carbs arent too bad...we try to keep em under 40g's per day.

I lost 68lbs on a low-carb diet last year alone. Dieting and working out was enough for me. Porblem is that she needs the carbs that she takes in now. Its harder for her to get rid of them then it was for me.

I ate Chicken on Mon-weds-fri-sunday and steak or red meat on the others. I take Multi-vitamins but thats about it. Thats ALL I ATE FOR 6 MONTHS.

I am not exaggerating. Breakfast Lunch and dinner consisted of chicken or steak. Cutlet in the morning, sliced turkey breats for lunch, and more cutlets for dinner...that an example. Its great that I LOVE meats such as chicken and beef so much...my problem was that i do not any ANY Fruit, Vegetable, or Fish. Never liked any of them...at all.

Time to get back into the swing of things for me...ive been slacking BIG TIME.

It sucks when you happen to be the kinda person that has to try to stay fit. All my friends just are. No working out...nothing. They eat like slobs and are still 152lbs.

Tek