Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boys Bad Boys... Whatcha gonna do?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

The movie was fucking ILL! a little bit to gruesome but that would be the most negative thing i have to say about this movie... the movie is a 2 hour and 40 minute adrenaline rush... GO WATCH IT!!

hehe nice mario icon...im gonan check out the movie tomorrow :)

bro im a real critic when it comes to movie and to tell you the truth this summer nothing has really done it for me but this movie was AWESOME... best movie of the summer and probably the whole year so far... Lord of the Rings 3 is coming though so i cant really say best movie of the WHOLE year.

An old friend of mine is in this movie...lol...

I haven't seen it yet (this week i will)...but last I heard his part was something like "clubkid #1" lol. pretty cool, nonetheless. he's one of the guys in the club scene in the beginning...i think he feeds some chick a tab of x and dies or something??

it cracks me up to see someone i know in a movie like that. he also played that US Customs guy in 2 Fast 2 Furious (didn't see that one either).

Originally posted by magilicuti

download it and watch it while your doing shit on the computer. i don't go to the movies

They have really shitty copies for that movie still, another month and im sure they will have a decent telysnyc that scores pretty high!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

wonderful threadjacked by software pirates...

what's the big deal? i saw a commercial today against piracy stating that if i dl stuff the ppl at the movie theatre can't eat and what not. and now we have that new law passed where ppl dling music can go to jail and be fined millions. i find this extremely absurd while britney spears has millions of dollars along with other stars. celebrities are extremely overpaid and we keep funding them. so in that sense i'm all for piracy

Originally posted by magilicuti

what's the big deal? i saw a commercial today against piracy stating that if i dl stuff the ppl at the movie theatre can't eat and what not. and now we have that new law passed where ppl dling music can go to jail and be fined millions. i find this extremely absurd while britney spears has millions of dollars along with other stars. celebrities are extremely overpaid and we keep funding them. so in that sense i'm all for piracy

lol i was being facisious RDancer is my brother and hes more of a pirate then Captail Hook.

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

didnt like it that much...too much action...stupid plot....weak ending

this was the first action movie done right this summer though. ending was predictable (most are for action movies) and predictable plot (again most are)