Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help finding a restaurant

My parents are coming into town, and I need to make reservations, we went to citronelle last time, so I don't want to go back, I made reservations at Kinkeads and Cafe 15, but I am really not well read up on the restaurant scene in D.C, so will either of those places work, or should I look elsewhere?

Originally posted by abrooksbro

My parents are coming into town, and I need to make reservations, we went to citronelle last time, so I don't want to go back, I made reservations at Kinkeads and Cafe 15, but I am really not well read up on the restaurant scene in D.C, so will either of those places work, or should I look elsewhere?

either of those would work. if you'd rather stick to downtown amongst the dc politicos, i'd recommend poste in the hotel monaco, where the original u.s. post office was. pretty pricey tho.

American in Georgetown check out 1789. It's rather good and a neat little place. It can get rather crowded though, but still worth a look.

Italian - well there's a place - or there used to be a place right across the street from The Palm steakhouse down town on 19th Street - I can't recall the name - but it has numerous awards - hands down some of the nest Italian I've every had.

Do NOT go to The Palm though - the SUCK at cooking filet mignion... basically had a 2 inch thick hockey puck - and I order it Med. Rare. Fuckers :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Kinkeads is definetly one of my favorites... but me being Italian my heart belongs to Etrusco. Awesome restaraunt. Review

Etrusco is definitely good. I also like Obelisk (a little place on P + 21st... you pay for a 3-4 course dinner and you get to choose among 3 different options, food is really good).

For more conservative stuff, I also like Seacatch in Gtown on the C+O canal.

Jamiroguy, di dove sei? io non sono italiana, ma ho un sacco di amici italiani a DC e sono stata in italia un paio di volte.....

Originally posted by eggmok

ever go there during lunch . . .

the line is out the door . . .

next time you go, combine the hot and mild sauce, that's my twist . . .:D

I live two blocks from there on Monroe st. I can smell EPR from my balcony!

Guest jroo

go to the stars chophouse. 900 s. orme street. arlington, va 22204 703.271.6610

its ontop of a hotel, good view of the city and great food. very expensive. that should be good for your foo foo ass. :)

Originally posted by teriaki

I live two blocks from there on Monroe st. I can smell EPR from my balcony!

wow, right in the middle of arlington . . .

next time i'm up there i'll give you a call to get some pollo . . . :)