Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is kind of weak...

sumguy03

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

This board used to be great, before all the fakers and douch bag newbies. You people ruined the fun. Nice job.

This post was brought to you by the official newbie welcoming committee.

We used to REALLY give new people a hard time around here. Like real, real bad so that they'd stop posting unless they really, REALLY proved themselves. I must have tooled on g for weeks before we let her in. I had her thinking that I liked the Roxy and such for days and days and days. We used to give groovefire a hard time about promoting until he came up with what still could be the funniest post in this board's history (the one about how you were doing a show in Beruit). But since then people got soft. We actually let ras post here (I don't, but other people do! a roxy promoter on this board would've been absolutely unthinkable (unless they were funny and added to the board)), she starts recruiting her crew, the board gets flooded with weak, unfunny posts, people start abusing the smiley faces (and NEVER EVER are they actually funny), no one tries anymore because there's nothing to work with (unfunny posts are like a plague), regulars don't post as often and now WHAM... board is weak.

Everytime you used that smiley face to welcome someone aboard, you added to this. Now is the time... the heard, will, be, thinned.

:eek:

Not smiley abuse!

Cardinal sin.

When overused/misused smileys lose any and all significance and turn into happy little stickers on middle school girl's binders.

There are smiley nuance codes that must be followed, or you will be :blown: .

Not that I was around posting before, but I did my share of lurking.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This post was brought to you by the official newbie welcoming committee.

We used to REALLY give new people a hard time around here. Like real, real bad so that they'd stop posting unless they really, REALLY proved themselves. I must have tooled on g for weeks before we let her in. I had her thinking that I liked the Roxy and such for days and days and days. We used to give groovefire a hard time about promoting until he came up with what still could be the funniest post in this board's history (the one about how you were doing a show in Beruit). But since then people got soft. We actually let ras post here (I don't, but other people do! a roxy promoter on this board would've been absolutely unthinkable (unless they were funny and added to the board)), she starts recruiting her crew, the board gets flooded with weak, unfunny posts, people start abusing the smiley faces (and NEVER EVER are they actually funny), no one tries anymore because there's nothing to work with (unfunny posts are like a plague), regulars don't post as often and now WHAM... board is weak.

Everytime you used that smiley face to welcome someone aboard, you added to this. Now is the time... the heard, will, be, thinned.

amen brother

:beer:

Originally posted by flavanugz

and snatch

I'd use a smiley but I'd have to feel the old school wrath so

:middle finger:

I do miss jess and vikkii though. Ahhh Amsterdam.....

haha - and the North Shore baby!

Come on Vik - POST SOMETHING!!!