Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is kind of weak...

sumguy03

Originally posted by kaydup

So what is your purpose then??

so i guess your eyes wandered off the post(probably out of boredom) half-way through.

to quote MYSELF i said:

in fact, half the reason why i will even post on this board is to use the cool emoticons :finger:

that's only half. the other half i am still not sure about. actually i hardly ever post. i just tried to help the person who started this thread by directing them to a new message board.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by l155a

so i guess your eyes wandered off the post(probably out of boredom) half-way through.

to quote MYSELF i said:

that's only half. the other half i am still not sure about. actually i hardly ever post. i just tried to help the person who started this thread by directing them to a new message board.

Thank you for directing other people away from this messageboard. Now please kindly direct yourself in the same direction. Thanks! :D

(I can't believe someone actually said they post here because of the smiley faces)

Awful comeback Mrs. Buckman.

No one cares that you DJ Whored your way back to Sean Cusick, no one cares about your awful smiley faces, no one cares that I know how to make the font huge, we only care that you either start being funny (which it has become painfully will never happen) or that you leave the board.

Sorry for being this way, but it's the only way to fix things around here.

do i care that no one cares? no, i don't care. i will continue to annoy you as long as you guys keep replying.

and yes i actually admitted to using this board for the emoticons. i can't use them on any other board.

i will keep me and sean's private life to myself from now on.

Your private life with Sean Cusick??? He told you he'd suck your dick if you left him alone.

See, now HE is funny. He is more than welcome to post on here because of that. You are NOT funny... so stop being such a loser buckman and just leave. It's only a messageboard, it'll be ok....