Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booty Calls leading to Relationships?

fierydesire

Do you think this is possible? I know anything is possible. But how often do you think this happens? I mean sometimes its impossible not to get feelings for the person ya know . . .

Cuddling, comfort, emotions get involved, you wanna see the person more. Like during sex, there is more emotion with more of a feeling of I actually wanna stay with you after and not be like thanx, had a great time, I got to go home :laugh: I guess it depends on the situation, but how would you approach taking it to another level?

Personally, a booty call has never turned into anything more than a booty call . . .

Originally posted by fierydesire

Do you think this is possible? I know anything is possible. But how often do you think this happens? I mean sometimes its impossible not to get feelings for the person ya know . . .

Cuddling, comfort, emotions get involved, you wanna see the person more. Like during sex, there is more emotion with more of a feeling of I actually wanna stay with you after and not be like thanx, had a great time, I got to go home :laugh: I guess it depends on the situation, but how would you approach taking it to another level?

Personally, a booty call has never turned into anything more than a booty call . . .

I guess it is possible... I mean there are different types of booty calls...

There is that person that you kinda just met. Had sex, no emotions and that is basically where the relationship stays.

Then there is the " Special Friend " booty call. Which always has potential to become something because you are somewhat emotionally involved to an extent.

And then there is the " EX " booty call. You break up for what ever reasons. But you still call each other every now and then for sex... This one is dangerous because you obviously ended things for a reason. And sometimes you give off the wrong impression and people think things can work out and you wind up hating each other because one of you feels something and to the other it is just sex...

Personally I have never made anything of a booty call. Don't think I ever would. A booty call is a booty call for a reason. But I have had 1 or 2 people try to make it something... And like I said I was in it for nothing more. So I stopped making the calls. And stopped answering calls. ;)

On my end.. i've never looked at bootycalls as anything but that

but there was this one girl that started to have feelings for me.. but i just couldn't reciprocate(sp?). So i sat down with her and hammered it down that i wasn't really lookin at it like that.. and i wasn't into it like that (obviouly i was much more gentle then that)

and she cried and i held her and talked her down.. and we've become great friends.. but the booty calls had to stop because of it.

Ok I see your point guys, but say that you were friends with this person for years and when you met you guys both dug each other but circumstances couldn't allow it to happen. So then you see each other years later and there is pure lust, but you both go in with the same intentions with no expectations. Yet you label it a booty call but you start spending more time with each other or talk alot more, and when you see each other it seems to get better, like hey kissy kiss or I missed ya . . :confused:

I never thought a booty call could turn into anything more, but as of late I think it is feasible. I mean I never get feelings for my booty calls EVER, its usually the other way around. But my current situation I can see feelings on both ends . . . so IDK

JUST GO WITH THE FLOW

Most of the time booty calls stay booty calls

It just becomes "about the sex" because if their were other intentions then things would be done differently. I dunno just my opinion...I don't really like booty calls, it's just meaningless sex....tried it once with an X and almost shot myself after...I felt so used...good luck though :aright:

Ok I see your point guys, but say that you were friends with this person for years and when you met you guys both dug each other but circumstances couldn't allow it to happen. So then you see each other years later and there is pure lust, but you both go in with the same intentions with no expectations. Yet you label it a booty call but you start spending more time with each other or talk alot more, and when you see each other it seems to get better, like hey kissy kiss or I missed ya . . :confused:

I never thought a booty call could turn into anything more, but as of late I think it is feasible. I mean I never get feelings for my booty calls EVER, its usually the other way around. But my current situation I can see feelings on both ends . . . so IDK

JUST GO WITH THE FLOW

With that said. I think it was always more than a booty call. ;)

Originally posted by elementx

With that said. I think it was always more than a booty call. ;)

i have to disagree.

I totally know what Z is saying.....the guy i'm seeing now.....at first it was more of a booty thing and just go with the flow....as time went on like Z said....it eventually is just natural to cuddle and the like.....but....i think eventually you will find that it fizzles out exactly the way it sparked.....

relationship may not be the correct term.....it may just be more serious NOW than it was before....

my advice melove - altho the cuddling and "i miss you's" are nice.....keep your direction....don't stray. The road is paved with good intentions, but at the end there's a big ol' sign that says BOOTAY!

Originally posted by marcid21

my advice melove - altho the cuddling and "i miss you's" are nice.....keep your direction....don't stray. The road is paved with good intentions, but at the end there's a big ol' sign that says BOOTAY!

I love you . . . thanx babes....:kiss2: Yea I do agree relationships may not be the correct term . . .

element it was a booty call to begin with;)

one of my guy friends had a long time on again/ off again girlfriend. Whenever they were off he had the same girl as his bootycall.... it went on for 2 years untill the relationship he was in ended perminantly. After a few months he realized he was crazy abot his bootycall. He married earlier this year.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Watch out for those booty calls that the other side starts getting a little attached..........it gets ugly

you FUCKING said it!

I could say a lot more on this....but I won't.... :X !!!!!!!!!!

:hat:(( <=== i'm gonna kill that guy one day ))

Originally posted by njdionysus

A booty call is what it is, a booty call. As soon as feelings become a part of the mix, its often doomed. And if you were a booty call to this person, dont be so sure that they dont have other calls.

A lesson in booty calls is defined here.

thanx cute read ;)

hell yeah...

it could happen...

but... big butt...

cuz...

if you are strokin...

feelins can arise...

just make sure they are pure feelins...

not just post sex extacy...

cuz you'll realize it later...

...when you have nuthin to talk about...:D

Originally posted by bodiii

hell yeah...

it could happen...

but... big butt...

cuz...

if you are strokin...

feelins can arise...

just make sure they are pure feelins...

not just post sex extacy...

cuz you'll realize it later...

...when you have nuthin to talk about...:D

hehe . . nah we talk during the week as well . . . convos that are longer than "Hey when are you coming over, soon, ok, see ya soon" :tongue: And the fact we have mutual friends who we both know for about the same time is cool. Yet they don't know we :hump: . . .hrmm, maybe cause my ex would get mad :rolleyes::laugh::tongue: