Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls who swallow every time..

teklord310

Originally posted by teklord310

Are they that hard to come by?

I think i'm spoiled by now. This is the first girl who has ever volunteered to swallow every single time. 2 blows at night, 1 in the morning. Can't really complain. ;)

Ummm.....no offense, if you are getting blown that much, shouldnt you be fucking her by now instead of bragging about how many times you get blown?

Personally, I'd rather fuck then get blown

They are fairly rare...I think a lot of girls do it just because they want to please there man, and that's cool, but to find a girl that truely love's to do that is pretty rare.

When I first started dating my gf & she did that I was like OMG.

I told her that when that happens most girls head for the hills, and she did not beleive me she said she thought most girl did that.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Ummm.....no offense, if you are getting blown that much, shouldnt you be fucking her by now instead of bragging about how many times you get blown?

Personally, I'd rather fuck then get blown

Yeah i know... somehow I always find the virgins. ;) I can't decide if its good or bad, but if i look back at the girls i've hooked up with at least half are virgins.

Yeah i know... somehow I always find the virgins. ;) I can't decide if its good or bad, but if i look back at the girls i've hooked up with at least half are virgins.

...... and 12 years old.... ;)

I think i'm spoiled by now. This is the first girl who has ever volunteered to swallow every single time. 2 blows at night, 1 in the morning. Can't really complain. ;)

Jon Bon Jovi got his stomach pumped when I was in 4th grade, they found a 1/4 oz of cum....

Anyways....

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:stupid::laugh2:

I was thinking the same thing

:isok: Maybe one day he will wake up from his dream....or maybe even stop going to the grammer schools to pick up girls

maybe one day you'll stop thinking you're the only one who 'gets around' on this board... ;)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Jon Bon Jovi got his stomach pumped when I was in 4th grade, they found a 1/4 oz of cum....

Anyways....

thats some stupid rumor... i heard the same thing about alanis moresette... never happened...

Originally posted by joeg

maybe one day you'll stop thinking you're the only one who 'gets around' on this board... ;)

I don't get around... but most of the ppl on this board do.

I've been with enough CP whores for a lifetime...

joeg - u want some of my 12 year old plastic dolls?

i havent come across (no pun intended) a girl who swallows since one of my ex's from loooooooooong ago... i think ill see saquatch before i find another one who swallows... personally i dont really give a shit what she does with it after its out of me, spit, swallow, wipe, blow bubbles with the shit i dont care... however it is nice to bust inside though... OMG... :eek: