Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rules for the rest of the week

kaydup

Okay, then.

I can respect that.

I enjoy reading about what you guys do even though I have no idea where you go, either, and I think you say some pretty funny shit.

But if I am contributing nothing at all and my posts are really that excruciating to read through, I won't say anything else.

I'm not trying to run away whimpering, but I definitely won't stick around and annoy people.

Deal?

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: now this is some good reading.

And the raver email :no:

It's the epitome of the attitude!

How can you not see it? It's a great comparison. Really.

Stymie I'm not listening to anything you say about posting pics. You got me to do it the first time with the whole newbie thing and now I know your deal.

Shoulda said nekkid the first time, chum.

Sounds cool. This board is definitely the funniest one I've ever come across, and I aim to keep it that way. Because of how funny it is, we get lurked on like crazy (which is fine). The problem is that with all the lurking, people started coming up with screenames and posting and it killed the whole flow of the board. We get so damn distracted with random posts from people that it kills the funny, and that's a bad thing.

Again, I don't mind a random post here and there, and if you have something that is legitimately funny and/or will contribute to the board then by all means post it. But it's when people start spouting off with random, inane posts that the whole thing gets killed (no offense, but the 5 random verizon posts littered around the board are an example of this).

All is cool, sorry for being a dick, but I want this board to go back to funny. That way it's better for EVERYONE to read.

Now, back to rule #1......

Sorry.

I love randomness, it's my favorite form of humor.

I guess coming out of left field with posts about werk just weren't vibing with y'all.

You guys have an ebb and flow that I just haven't stumbled upon, my bad, kid, don't want rub your fur the wrong way.

Reowr.

Originally posted by stymie

I like elephants.

See, stymie gets it! Why can't we all just get it like stymie?

This place definitely has a weird flow, and people almost never pick up on it. It's also loaded with inside jokes that are near-impossible to pick up on. It's a weird place, but it's funny as hell. I mean, how many messageboards literally only run durning business hours?

The people who lurk on here must HATE us!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Sounds cool. This board is definitely the funniest one I've ever come across, and I aim to keep it that way. Because of how funny it is, we get lurked on like crazy (which is fine). The problem is that with all the lurking, people started coming up with screenames and posting and it killed the whole flow of the board. We get so damn distracted with random posts from people that it kills the funny, and that's a bad thing.

Again, I don't mind a random post here and there, and if you have something that is legitimately funny and/or will contribute to the board then by all means post it. But it's when people start spouting off with random, inane posts that the whole thing gets killed (no offense, but the 5 random verizon posts littered around the board are an example of this).

All is cool, sorry for being a dick, but I want this board to go back to funny. That way it's better for EVERYONE to read.

Now, back to rule #1......

DaVe?

I'm just wishing all of the unfunny people would leave this board so the funny people would have an easier time being funny again.

the harder you try, the harder it gets.

It's when you have to read through inane, unfunny, utterly useless posts that the board gets worse

ny, i just read through 5,267,191 posts of yours that were very long and boring and all you did was rant. there was no funny in those posts. you didn't even sucessfully rip on anyone. except the comment about two 'un-funny' lissa's. like i said, not trying to be funny. just telling it like it is.