Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do u skip a workout

when u are just too damn tired to go to the gym?

there are times when im up and cant wait to get there.. even if its 9am... but other times i just dread it... cant get out of bed.. feel too tired to do anything..

do u force urself when u feel like this? or do u let ur body rest?

what do u do to make up for the lost workout?

i will definitely skip a workout if i am too tired cuz i won't give it my all & to me that's just not worth it..if anything, i will do my abs cuz that's easy for me to do at home...i do feel guilty though if i tke a day off & only work harder the next day to make up for it

Um yes definitely! Sometimes there are just days when I cannot work out - either I'm exhausted or just not feeling it....and rather than go and have a shitty workout and get pissed at myself, I enjoy a day off.....

I've been skipping the weekends this whole summer....which is fine by me :tongue: Summer's almost over so once Fall comes, I'll be back going 6 days a week ;)

Originally posted by linabina

ive been skipping weekends too.. its too hard for me to go weekends cuz i work thursday and sat nights until 3am... so i have ZERO energy the next day for the gym

Weekends are a time for relaxation or doing activities you enjoy. Personally, I perfer mountain biking. But if you work until 3, I say you deserve a nap.

Nautica:zzz:

Originally posted by linabina

ive been skipping weekends too.. its too hard for me to go weekends cuz i work thursday and sat nights until 3am... so i have ZERO energy the next day for the gym

True, I just feel like the weekends in the summer should not be spent in the gym! :D

ive been out for two and half weeks and its killin me..this is the longest ive taken off since i started training seriously...but before i never missed a work out..once i get there i ussually get amped ..but there has been days where i should have just gone home..