Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teisto - Traffic

Originally posted by smokesum

go listen to appreciate me :jerkoff:

riggggght....B/c having a dancefloor of 1000's all dancin goin crazy is a BAD thing right?

Have you heard traffic on a system other than your comp? answer me that...If u havent, then dont talk about the track..thanks

Originally posted by djmikebugout

riggggght....B/c having a dancefloor of 1000's all dancin goin crazy is a BAD thing right?

Have you heard traffic on a system other than your comp? answer me that...If u havent, then dont talk about the track..thanks

tony draper had 1000's all dancin goin crazy...whats your point

heard the track on an excellent car audio system....again whats your point...if it takes a good system to make a song sound good....that really says a lot about the song :rolleyes:

I said this before. I love Tiesto, but I really don't think this song is anything to write home about. I admitedly haven't heard it out at a club, maybe it sounds better louder. It just sounds way to repetative and simple and sounds a lot like Flight 643. It seems like a song he threw together in a few hours.

For a similar sounding song, Marco V's C:/ is like 100 times better.

I like this track better than basically all of his other tracks...the beat is insane..i just hate those gay synths...he has so much potential to make progressive house bangers...god...

Like i said...the beat is hot until the synths kick in..then i shut the damn song off!

Tek

I personally don't like the track and would probably run for the exits, but trust me it would never be played at the places i go to. To each their own though.

It's all about going back to the roots now. Fuck the boring progressive, fuck those played to death tribal beats, and fuck the repetitve tech house. Fuck all the big venues, all the big name dj's, and fuck the all the beach clubs... on both shores. It's all about the biggggg bass HOUSE and the underground now! Bout time shits getting real in nYc again.:D

after a few listens its not half bad.. not exactly the greatest track out now but it can hold its own.. i give the walden mix the thumbs up tho.. on a real system im sure its kickin.. i have a live rip of it too n sounds like the crowd enjoys it so isnt that what its all about.. i wish i had a cd mixer so i could burn it n play it loud to get the full effect.. oh well.. not a bad production.. i have heard much worse at the record store.. lol..

after playing it some more I def think Walder's remix has a bit more character to it-- but Im def gonna grab 2 copies of this vinyl so i can work both mixes together which i think would sound good...

as for the sound coming back--I agree....Music is cyclical, anyone who's been doing it for a while can tell you that. Everything comes back around. Tech was the new hard trance for a while. Think about it this way....in the pop music genre, we've already lived thru 2 boy band eras-- disco has made about 3 comebacks--electronica has come back big (rivera, benassi)

just to name a few changes...Im sure you guys can name some more

Originally posted by smokesum

no..but whoever thinks that song is "ridiculous"..needs therapy

right. Becuase you are the almighty song testor and if you dont like a song than anyone who does is OBVIOUSLY wrong. I forgot, I always see you putting up top 10's or songs that you like....

always hatin and never saying anything good. God i Love this board!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

right. Becuase you are the almighty song testor and if you dont like a song than anyone who does is OBVIOUSLY wrong. I forgot, I always see you putting up top 10's or songs that you like....

always hatin and never saying anything good. God i Love this board!

..then why do you continue to reply to me? ignore my hate....

song is still wack though :D