Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Food, Fruit, etc use in sex

euphoricgirl

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

Who uses Fruit, Food, whatever......during sex?

How, When, Where, Why !!

Whipped cream 'n' strawberries on the kitchen table just after she walks in at the front door... not giving her time to go and freshen up gotta get her when she least xpects it :D

The look on her face is worth the sweat I have lick up ;)

*killjoy mode*

remember ladies and gentlemen, sugary substances put into the vagina can cause yeast infections. those who are concerned about keeping optimum genital health won't let their men slide honey, ice cream, peaches, etc. into their pussies even though it sounds sexy.

Originally posted by wideskies

*killjoy mode*

remember ladies and gentlemen, sugary substances put into the vagina can cause yeast infections. those who are concerned about keeping optimum genital health won't let their men slide honey, ice cream, peaches, etc. into their pussies even though it sounds sexy.

...yes...but anywhere else on the body is fine...right?...inner thigh...lower back...nipples...bellybutton...these are all great spaces to serve as source of sugary pleasure...

*tryingtoregainthejoyinallthis*

chocolate covered strawberries...

delicious...

grap the strawberries (already covered with chocolate) and rub them on certain parts of her body.

ie: nipples, stomach, neck, etc...

gently lick every spot off of her.

then try sharing the strawberries...

sexxxxyyyy......

*killjoy mode*

:laugh: sexxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyy!!!

*killjoy mode*

Why would you put something like that IN the pussy??:confused:

Marko: Hot & Cold Water?? Is that the ol bed wetting trick :laugh2:

I would have to say....maybe like altoids on him and on me whatever the fuck he wants as long as hes down there im a happy lil camper :aright:

*killjoy mode*

Why would you put something like that IN the pussy??:confused:

Marko: Hot & Cold Water?? Is that the ol bed wetting trick :laugh2:

I would have to say....maybe like altoids on him and on me whatever the fuck he wants as long as hes down there im a happy lil camper :aright: