Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would You Rather Be....

Originally posted by jimk29

It's impossible... the amount of crap that i eat everytime I am high... is absolutely filthy

i hear that!

I come up with these crazy concoctions such as marshmellows and peanut butter or banana lo mein - -

High till I die and you can believe that. I use to drink alot, then one night went out drinking and my pancrais got all inflamed( alchol poisoning) it felt like someone was stabbing me in my stomach. After being in the hospital for 5 days, they told me I can never drink again. I still drink, but not like I use to. Shit I love to get HIGH, smoking is so mellow and a fun thing to do with friends.

You know what you get high as shit and still be able to drive, drink alot and can you do the same?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

High Or Drunk??

Personally High...I love smoking weed...and I will never stop...drinking I can give up cause I don't like how I feel after...but weed...mmmmmmm pass da dutchie to the left hand side:smoke:

definitely weed!!!!

We got to blaze an L together sometime.:D :D

My treat!!

We all get high on some sort of intoxicant...what ever it is (booze, blow, weed, pills, caffine, nicotine, ect...)

but my personal favorite is definetly weed!!! "SMOKE...EVERYDAY!"

Weed is more than just getting high its a hobby, a lifestyle, a religion, its a part of a lot of ppl's lives.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

high, but i quit smoking 8 weeks ago... :(

but i'm glad i did, i feel healthy now.

quitting is for losers... dont you know that?

definitely drunk. drinking makes me giggly and i have more fun. drunk is more silly. when i smoke it brings me down, it dulls my mind & i dont like to ingest smoke into my body. alcohol is only in your system for a few hours. i also hate weed fiends, that is what turns me off to pot more than anything. people who will steal your last nug when you turn around because they are such a fiend. it is pathetic. i never want to be that way. it is nice to smoke when youre watching a movie and relaxing but if im going out it brings me down and if i smoke in the morning i feel paranoid/tired all day...