Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things Better Left...Unkown?

guest00901

Would you rather not ask the person your with questions about their past because you are afraid of the outcome or what you may hear or do you wanna know it all...even if the truth hurts??

Also if you don't ask and you find out on your own, do you think that you should bring it up and find out the real story?? Or is that just asking for trouble?

Well, i think it depends.

If you're just seeing people, and having casual encounters, then i don't think it's really important.

But if you're starting to see someone exclusively, then i feel it's oright to know certain things. I mean, if you really care about the person, you should be able (as should they) to be open and candid .

But in the end, it is the past, and shouldn't really have too much relevance in the present or future (unless it's something pretty serious)

Well, I always thought it was better to get things out and be honest but my boyfriend now definitely doesnt like hearing about my past and a lot of the info I have volunteered. I think it is better to leave the past in the past. And the same goes for me hearing about his ex before me. I know he was with her but I hate hearing things about her but I will ask anyway or he'll tell me stuff. It isnt worth it sometimes.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Would you rather not ask the person your with questions about their past because you are afraid of the outcome or what you may hear or do you wanna know it all...even if the truth hurts??

Also if you don't ask and you find out on your own, do you think that you should bring it up and find out the real story?? Or is that just asking for trouble?

The past is the past. Why look back.

Always look ahead. :)

the past shouldn't be an issue...

if you feel the need to share or ask... so be it...

but if you judge the person on past events you are a fuckin moron...

whatever happened help form the person you are diggin...

so if ya got low self esteem or can't take the truth...

like you ain't the first one to rock the boat...

don't ask...

don't trip on the past...

you'll fall face first into the future...