Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you do?

c-luv

So...what do you do??? Whats your job??? Do u like it or hate it?

I work in Bebe...

I love it...except when we get new stuff in and i buy it all and have no money for the rest of the week....other than that ITS GREAT!:D:shades2:

Im a dancer at clubs in NYC...for the summer...when school starts im cutting down my days and getting a real job...i'll be working at clubplanet again in november so I have that to look forward to.

I love my job, I get a great workout, meet some really cool people and have fun while im young. The girls I dance with are great and it's just really fun putting on a show... :)

Working at a non-proft organization as a summer associate. I like it because it is soo laid back, at times a bore :zzz: but today is my last day. :bounce: Then 2 weeks til school. I don't work during school like I used too. Law school is much more challenging and demanding than undergrad was. . .

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

as a member of the Nation of Islam I am not permitted to eat certain meat products..therefore i cannot peddle them either...the bean pie is natural...

don't use my religion in vain. Hiding behind Allah, go back to your all mighty Christ :rolleyes::laugh::tongue:

What are ya Malcom S, enlightenment bullshit? :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u ,my sister, must be brought back into enlightenment..u have forgotten what the Nation stands for...drinkin ur "vodka-cranberry" liqours...partyin til the wee hours of the morn...

and you werent knocking back the same vodka????

I work in the records department for Proskauer Rose, a big-time law firm here in Times Square.

It''s pretty dope, since we have clients like the NBA, Madonna, and numerous other big-time playas.

But im hoping in time to get my masters and eventually either get a phD in international policy or use my paralegal skills to move up in the legal field :cool:

Originally posted by c-luv

I work in Bebe...

I love it...except when we get new stuff in and i buy it all and have no money for the rest of the week....other than that ITS GREAT!:D:shades2:

They got a new store in my mall called Bebe Sport, The outfits are so ill. Most girls would look slammin' in those clothes :D:idea:

Originally posted by c-luv

I work in Bebe...

i laminate aglets to the end of shoelaces...

I handle all corporate travel that comes through our family business here in dirty jersey

I headhunt for IT when the market is halfway decent

I conduct DJ interviews for metromixradio.com

...in all likelihood, I am going back to school in the next year or so or I will throw myself into a speeding train...

I don't have a job, I collect and I HATE it. I had a juob under the table doing roofing and siding, but the guy I worked for only worked when he wanted to. I would drive 45 mins in the morning so he can tell me we are not going to work cause it is going to rain. I would get paid for my travels and on top of that it wouldnt even rain

Originally posted by gmccookny

I work in the records department for Proskauer Rose, a big-time law firm here in Times Square.

It''s pretty dope, since we have clients like the NBA, Madonna, and numerous other big-time playas.

But im hoping in time to get my masters and eventually either get a phD in international policy or use my paralegal skills to move up in the legal field :cool:

I love MADONNA, can you get me in;) wearing her advertised cords right now . . . Madonna :rock:'s She is sooooo gorgeous :drool: