Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you do?

c-luv

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: :laugh: better than horse shit though :confused: Those are like boulder size ewww and stink to high heaven :vomit3:

I had the hots for this girl when i was a kid - until she fell into a mound of horse poop....just wasnt the same after that....:laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

i laminate aglets to the end of shoelaces...

So that's what those things are called... :laugh2:

I work in book publishing, as a sales coordinator. I'm one of the contacts in the office for the field reps who sell to the independant bookstores. Sales conference and trade shows are the main part of my job... conference ended yesterday, and trade shows start next month... I'm about to get tossed into a living hell. :( :(

Anyway, my job's ok... I'm just really bored b/c I've been doing it a long time. Too long. But there's not much that can be done about it at the moment... and at least I have a job, unlike so many others right now.

Originally posted by iamme

I had the hots for this girl when i was a kid - until she fell into a mound of horse poop....just wasnt the same after that....:laugh:

:rofl::laugh: That would soo turn me off (well maybe when I was younger or even now). . . Like you aren't hot anymore, Mr. HorseShit haha

Originally posted by rdancer

They got a new store in my mall called Bebe Sport, The outfits are so ill. Most girls would look slammin' in those clothes :D:idea:

i was origanally gunna work in the new bebe sport, but when i trained at bebe,i liked it and they liked me so they asked me to stay with them instead :D

Right now, I'm working as an administrative assistant for a law firm - I don't like it at all - but it's just really hard to find a job in my field right now, so until I do, I needed SOMETHING to pay the bills!

My ideal job would be in PR/Marketing/Advertising.....

But if I don't find anything by the end of September, I'm gonna start looking into graduate school and just go back in January....:aright: