Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's sexier...

mssabina

being completely naked, or leaving a little to the imagination, like say a guy in boxers or a girl in a pair of lacy undies and a tank top?

i was just thinking about this and i think while being completely naked is great, i think there's something hot about not being quite there, that little bit of clothing in the way...

Originally posted by gmccookny

it's tantalizing and very sexy to leave a little bit to the imagination, i think.

Cuz when you finally rip the clothes off, it's THAT much better :D

leaving a little bit to the imaginatin is def. sexy...

Originally posted by mssabina

i was just thinking about this and i think while being completely naked is great, i think there's something hot about not being quite there, that little bit of clothing in the way...

:aright: i 100% agree

i love when ur just tussling around 1/2 naked... with a sexy lil outfit on... or him in something sexy as well.. :drool:

imagination is a wonderful thing :D

being completely naked, or leaving a little to the imagination, like say a guy in boxers or a girl in a pair of lacy undies and a tank top?

Having some clothes on, its give him something to think about, as well as seductively taking off your clothes

Damn, that just got me going :idea:

butt nekid :D

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i think semi undressed is more sexier... me and my ex used to have sex with her in lingerie and it was so much better, not because she didnt have a nice body cause she did...

o, if you're talking about having sex with clothes on v. having sex naked, i strongly vote for naked. to me, having sex with clothes on says that the act of sex is more important than the idea of having it together. it's as though the two of you don't really care whether or not you take each other in fully, figuratively speaking.

well the question wasn't relative towards a specific act

so i guess if you're gonna have sex

all clothes must be off

unless it's like kinky sex, or public sex, then clothes are sexy during sex

but i think if your girl/ or guy walk in with just a little bit covering those oh so sweet spots, then its so much more hotter then seeing them fully naked

it leaves you with a little to work with

but then again

nudity is beautiful and just as sexy too

Originally posted by weyes

o, if you're talking about having sex with clothes on v. having sex naked, i strongly vote for naked. to me, having sex with clothes on says that the act of sex is more important than the idea of having it together. it's as though the two of you don't really care whether or not you take each other in fully, figuratively speaking.

I agree with you- to a point. I mean, a little bit of variety never hurt no one. And there sure ain't nothin' wrong with leaving on a pair of stockings and FMBs. ;) But for the most part, yeah, I'd rather feel all of him pressing against, on, in, all of me.

But if it's just foreplay... there is nothing quite like the tease of feeling your partner's body, there, but just barely out of reach.