joeg

Is She Hot?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is She Hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who????

Guest brwneydtrouble

I think she has a bad ass attitude....looks wise, she looks like half the girls in miami.

She was also in Blue Crush.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I think she has a bad ass attitude....looks wise, she looks like half the girls in miami.

Which is why I love it here(MIA)... she's barely adverage compared to whats working in most resturants on SOBE... but since whe looks like Daisy people seem to give her props....

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

yeah, i left that off on purpose...

;)

when i say "is she hot?" i'm talking, whole package... attitude and all...

i'd say shes hotter than someone who looks the same, but doesn't have the attitude... ya know?

I met her. She's really cool and I think she's hot.

I think I posted this when I met her last summer. It was right before Blue Crush was coming out. I was at Zippo's in Belleville, NJ getting a programmable Viper talking alarm installed in my car. It took a while so I went into the store and was watching a DVD on one of the DVD players. I wanted to go check the progress of my car, so I walked out of the store and started walking towards the garage. I look up and see this girl walking from the garage to the store. At first I thought she looked familiar. She glanced at me and kept walking. Then I realized it was her. I went over to my car and went up to the guy installing my alarm and said, "Yo, that girl looks just like Michelle Rodriguez." He said, "That's because it is. She comes here all the time." She walked out of the store and over to her truck which they were doing some custom interior work on. I walked over to a kid working on a car next to hers and I began to check out her truck. It is a yellow Nissan Frontier pickup with 20" rims. She walked next to me and I said, "Nice rims." She said thanks and showed me how she scratched them when she was parking. Then I asked what they were doin' to her truck and she told me. Then the kid working on the car next to hers said, "Do you know you're talking to a movie star right now?" I played it off like I didn't know who she was, then I said, "Oh yea, you were in Fast N' Furious, right? And you have that other movie coming out, Blue Crush." She looked at me and said, "Ssshhhh..." Then she asked what I was getting done to my car and I opened the door to my car and showed her the alarm. She sat in my car and was looking at it and said, "Damn I gotta get somethin' like this!" I said, "Shit, you were in Fast N Furious and you drive a friggin' truck, are you crazy?" She said she wants to get a sports car too and I showed her how my alarm worked. I programmed it to say, "Back the fuck up Bitch!!" and told her to look in the window. She loved it and slapped me 5 and hugged me. We were standing there for a while just bullshittin about cars and stuff. She was really cool and very down to earth. She was there with another girl who I believe was her girlfriend. The girl kept calling her Mitch instead of Michelle.

Anyway, that's my Michelle Rodriguez story and she sat in my car which I thought was really cool. :cool:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

That story pretty much sums up her character. I've known her for a good portion of my life. She's made quite the transformation from her days of chains and skateboards. Really cool girl and now she's hot too.

You live in Jersey City?