Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of you are djs?

lilliz77

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laliux

paying gigs?.. I think only Jimmy T, Jon Cowan, Oscar G, and that's it of the usual posters....the rest play for free I think. :confused:

Meng, FX, KurtisPatrick, Craig Demo, BSide, Vaughn, Sheldon and Im sure Im missing a few.

Then there are a ton of occasional posters. aka Edgar

But if you only count the ones who make a living at it, the list gets pruned quickly.

wassup....dj j felix....name the venue I spun there....either under Krazy J, Jorge Felix, or J Felix. I spun for UAN, HOS, Twilite, PWO, Dreamteam.....and clubs Level, Liquid (old and new), Salvation, Cordozo, Firestone(orlando), Le Caberet, the Bass Museum, and thats all I can think of....all paying gigs....I hope I can make it to the usual posters.....LOL....

side note: Come check out Club Mirage with Jimmy T and J Felix on Friday August 15, 2003

Club Mirage

671 Washington Ave

for vip you can email me: XxJorgeFelixX@aol.com

Originally posted by klubveteran

ive carried records for some of the best djs....Edgar V, Oscar G, R. Falcon, Roland, G. Acosta, does that count?:confused:

when i do that i feel cool:cool: :D

Of course you're important Nelson!!! You're the nicest and cutest door guy there is!;) You're not appreciated as much as you should be!:itsok:

Oh and speaking of djs...there is this guy Eric Ross who just moved to Miami and is a good dj. So when you hear his name check him out. He'll probably be playing at lounges though because he is more tech/tribal house...

he is the guy all the way to the right (we call him Ringo, from the Beatles...lol)

041.jpg

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Of course you're important Nelson!!! You're the nicest and cutest door guy there is!;) You're not appreciated as much as you should be!:itsok:

Nelson is appreciated :)

How could you not appreciate anyone who you only have meet a couple times but treats you like a friend and gets you in in seconds :spin2::spin:

Originally posted by shroomy

Nelson is appreciated :)

How could you not appreciate anyone who you only have meet a couple times but treats you like a friend and gets you in in seconds :spin2::spin:

Shroomy....i'm playing along with Nelson...he's my boy, we hang, we chill together and not to mention he knows details about my life he'd like to forget! As for being appreciated, Life appreciates him, they made him manager! But before that he was just an abused door guy!:(

I love ya Nelson! You're ma boy!!!!!:D

BTW, when's dinner?