Clubplanet Nightlife Community

peeing after sex

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

ummmm whats with that! I eman why the hell does it come out all weird? you have no idea what direction it's gonna stream out and sometimes it dribbles and sometimes it's a firehose.

Originally posted by bbbooom

ummmm you can get a urinary tract infection from that especialllly the ladies ... you should hold it in for a lil while

you've got it backwards; you're supposed to pee after sex. take it from me; i had the week-long uti from :flame:hell:flame: the first time i had crazy sex and didn't bother to get up and pee afterwards. i learned my lesson :( .

Originally posted by weyes

you've got it backwards; you're supposed to pee after sex. take it from me; i had the week-long uti from :flame:hell:flame: the first time i had crazy sex and didn't bother to get up and pee afterwards. i learned my lesson :( .

I am currently on antibiotics for this very reason. :unhappy:

Ladies, learn from our pain- ALWAYS pee right after sex!!! Before too, actually.

Originally posted by tastyt

I am currently on antibiotics for this very reason. :unhappy:

Ladies, learn from our pain- ALWAYS pee right after sex!!! Before too, actually.

haha...for me and mine, it's the routine...get all oht and bothered, ready to fuck...'wait, i gotta pee'...then the fuckin'.

we are the king and queen of small bladders...kneel before us, for we are the pissing-est.

Originally posted by entheogen808

haha...for me and mine, it's the routine...get all oht and bothered, ready to fuck...'wait, i gotta pee'...then the fuckin'.

we are the king and queen of small bladders...kneel before us, for we are the pissing-est.

LOL... I know exactly what you mean... aside from the health benefits, I just can't get down without peeing beforehand... I'm sure we've all had those sessions where all you can think about is how bad you have to go... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL... I know exactly what you mean... aside from the health benefits, I just can't get down without peeing beforehand... I'm sure we've all had those sessions where all you can think about is how bad you have to go... :rolleyes:

we've actually stopped mid-coitus to relieve our bladders.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tommyarmani

Its so frustrating when you have to stop to relieve yourself during the sex, wait for the boner to go down, then piss, then get back to the task at hand.

Peeing with an erection is very difficult :laugh:

lmao you have to get in all sorts of weird back bending positions to pee with a boner.

...there is a biological reason, i just cant recall the specs right now...but your body is just cleaning the pipes, if you will....it's quite necessary and should not be held in...i used to know the reasoning for the multi-directional hosing as well, but i forget...what else is new...

Originally posted by phatman

...there is a biological reason, i just cant recall the specs right now...but your body is just cleaning the pipes, if you will....it's quite necessary and should not be held in...i used to know the reasoning for the multi-directional hosing as well, but i forget...what else is new...

seaman deposits block the flow of the urine