Sign in to follow this  
lilliz77

What type are you?

Originally posted by lilliz77

A) The relationship type

B) The fling type

C) Friends with benefits type

Me, I would have to say Friends with benefits

C if she is so so, B is she is hot yet slutty and uncommited and A is she is a genuinly nice person.

Depends on the person, either i'm not meeting the right ppl or i'm just too picky to be an A. i donno. sucks. ;)

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. Oooh cookie cookie cookie starts with C

A round cookie with a bite of out it looks like a C! A round donut with a bite out of it looks like a C too, but it is not as good as a cookie. The moon sometimes looks like a C, but you can't eat it!

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. Oooh cookie cookie cookie starts with C! Yaaahhh! Cookie cookie cookie starts with C! Ohhh boy! cookie cookie cookie starts with C!

yum yum. . .

Originally posted by bigsteve8

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. Oooh cookie cookie cookie starts with C

A round cookie with a bite of out it looks like a C! A round donut with a bite out of it looks like a C too, but it is not as good as a cookie. The moon sometimes looks like a C, but you can't eat it!

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. Oooh cookie cookie cookie starts with C! Yaaahhh! Cookie cookie cookie starts with C! Ohhh boy! cookie cookie cookie starts with C!

yum yum. . .

:rofl:

yum yum. . .

Can I have a bite of your cookie? ;)

yum yum. . .

I love that song!!! :D

I'm type A... Always been type A..

Thats all I know... :blank:

B

if she fucks good and looks hot, and i don´t get bored of her it might result in C

if she fucks good, looks hot, i don´t get bored with her AND has a good personality it might result in A

but it always starts with B