Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fav type of......

thehype

Originally posted by thehype

i highly recomnd the French toast bagel...but i have always been a fan of Egg bagels too

...YuM!...when i was lil....i used to get egg salad on egg bagel....now i also enjoy a poppy with cream cheese...or salt.....however.....EVERYTHING bagel is the living end..

..they are so bad for u!...when i was in h.s.....there was a point in time...where me and my one friend would cut second per and get a bagel((gutted of course))every day!...with butter......and that would be our ONLY intake of food all day lol....aHhhh...eating disorders...fun to share with friends! lol

Originally posted by misk

...YuM!...when i was lil....i used to get egg salad on egg bagel....now i also enjoy a poppy with cream cheese...or salt.....however.....EVERYTHING bagel is the living end..

..they are so bad for u!...when i was in h.s.....there was a point in time...where me and my one friend would cut second per and get a bagel((gutted of course))every day!...with butter......and that would be our ONLY intake of food all day lol....aHhhh...eating disorders...fun to share with friends! lol

hmm, to me there is too much going on with the "everything" bagel. I like when one of the flavor dominates.

BUT i love bagel sandwiches. YUmmy to my tummy

Originally posted by tommyarmani

hmm, to me there is too much going on with the "everything" bagel. I like when one of the flavor dominates.

BUT i love bagel sandwiches. YUmmy to my tummy

...bacon ....egg...and cheese....on a GUTTED everything bagel.....

!>TRY IT <!

Originally posted by thehype

fav type of bagel...

so what kinda bagel you enjoy in the am?

if munchkins are the equivalent of doughnut holes... how come bagels do not have a munchkin??? also anyone ever try and see if a munchkin fits in the center of a doughnut??? when lifesavers came out with those holes things i tried it and they fit... so i wonder if a munchkin will fit as well...

Originally posted by dgmodel

if munchkins are the equivalent of doughnut holes... how come bagels do not have a munchkin??? also anyone ever try and see if a munchkin fits in the center of a doughnut??? when lifesavers came out with those holes things i tried it and they fit... so i wonder if a munchkin will fit as well...

too....much...time...on...hands....must ...get ....hobby...;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

...one of the bagel places by my job makes "bagel holes" or whatever you want to call them...they also make "flat bagels"...quite a nice selection i must say...i like a nice hot french toast bagel with butter...or a plain with chive...sometimes olive on the plain...or onion bagel with creamcheese...or wheat with veggiee...it's all mood-based...but as of last monday, i have not had a bagel nor a cup of coffee...