Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke & Alcohol

maximman

pinot and lines fuggin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave me home with some good peeps, some evil beats, and who needs to go out, def cant beet pinot and blasts!!....................

and to finish the night off with a PERK, its like hitting the lottery, so great for the body, puts it on a rollercoaster ride...............

So wouldn't blowing lines and then taking downers totally fuck up your heart? I mean come'n, if your going to do drugs, do some research on what will kill you, and be as responsible as you can..

Lets do 140 mph in a car, and then throw it in reverse..smart huh?

Coke and alchohol are a great mix - the coke helps you from not getting too drunk, but sometimes if the coke is shitty you'll just snap out of your drunkeness to feel just blah/edgy. & for guys this mix is great because they become stallions in the bed and can last forever!!!!

Originally posted by brandy76

Coke and alchohol are a great mix - the coke helps you from not getting too drunk, but sometimes if the coke is shitty you'll just snap out of your drunkeness to feel just blah/edgy. & for guys this mix is great because they become stallions in the bed and can last forever!!!!

Oh, thats so true, the other night i fucked some hot as hell girl for almost 2 hours or so!

thanks,

Tommy

Originally posted by roddigga

pinot and lines fuggin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave me home with some good peeps, some evil beats, and who needs to go out, def cant beet pinot and blasts!!....................

Did somebody say Pinot?!!?!? :eek: ..........

Originally posted by mckeefarley

I have read somewhere that the mix can cause some sort of toxin in the body, that doesn't appear when the two are used individually. I'm not sure if this is BS or not, but it might be worth looking into. Has anyone else heard this???

No.. I have not, but when we all go out, none of us can ever drink without doing coke or do coke without getting a bud at the house. They just go really well together. Like someone else said, the coke doesnt let you get too sloppy drunk and the alcohol makes you less edgy.. so you're at a nice balance all night..unless you do too much coke, then things get annoying.

Originally posted by maximman

I've never touched the stuff, but just wondering what would happened if you mixed the two? I'm sure it's pretty common. Like if you did a line while you were drunk, would my heart explode?

do some coke, your heart can explode on one bad line, at any time, do some more of it, perhaps you'll end up in jail, or a cemetery