Olson Twins made me feel

like a pedo..

And GOD DID METALICA EVER SUCK!

WTF ever happened to them?

That Kiss gave me a woody though..

and Eminem beating up the puppet

made me laugh WITH HIM for a change.

(Other than that and Chris Rock everything

else is mainstream candy gloss c-r-a-p!)

I didn't really like the vma's. I didn't even like Chris Rock, thought he was sucked as the host of it. All the performances I saw, missed the first 25 mins of the show, weren't that special either.

And 50 Cent got on my nerves. And Justin Timberlake, no comment!

Originally posted by funks0ul

I didn't really like the vma's. I didn't even like Chris Rock, thought he was sucked as the host of it. All the performances I saw, missed the first 25 mins of the show, weren't that special either.

And 50 Cent got on my nerves. And Justin Timberlake, no comment!

I've seen Chris Rock do better

but he had some pretty funny ass

shit to say:

"Our next presenter is being sued by more people that the Catholic church. Give it up for P. Diddy!"

"You'll be hearing those songs at strip clubs for years to come" — after Christina Aguilera performed "Dirrty."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you didn't slit your throats to that one......after coldplay's dramatic "scientist" performance/piano solo

Madonna looked old and nasty, Christina A just looked nasty

Britney could get it though.

Beyonce's performance was hot.

and Chris Rock was on point.

Metallica played Micheal Jackson's "Beat it" that was awesome and some guns and roses song too, no?

Did you not see Madonna turn and kiss Christina after the Brittney kiss??? That whole performance had me almost pee my pants, because of how pathetic and stupid the whole things was, especially where BS and CA rolled around on stage, just like Madonna did in the 80's VMA performance..... Why I ask do people do stupid things??? I would rather be a "has been" than looked at as pathetic...

Chris Rock had a couple of good one liners..... The rest of the show was pretty lame though... Good mindless entertainment.

Oh and when did Duran Duran get back together?

Originally posted by sassa

......am i the only one who didn't watch this lame excuse of an awards show, much less watch mtv at all these days?

Well for once I'd have to say I'm with you on this one. No movie awards for me and no MTV for me either.

Can anyone perform live anymore??? I tuned in towards the end of the show and thank god. I think watching Beyonce lip sync to a song that's not hard to perform to begin with is ridiculous... maybe Jay-Z isn't working her hard enough and she doesn't have the stamina to move and sing... her hips and thighs did look a little better though. :blank:

ha ha ha ! That's Maddona !!

1. SHe uses the 2 "Princesses of POP" as her mere backup dancers becuz she can ! She molests them and makes them roll around on stage Now that's POP Power !

2. Yea - it's kinda sad entertainers of Maddona's caliber run out of gimmicks so they have to lower themselves to phony lesbo acts.

I still think Maddona RULES !!!!!!!!

Maddona mopped the dirty stage floors with Christina and Britney ! lol

As much as I love Christina, I don't know why the hell she would join in on this dumb ass performance. It was pointless, the whole kiss thing was gross, and I didn't like how she rolled around w/ Britney either. But her performance of Dirrty and Fighter were good. I think it was the best performance of the night. My girl didn't dissapoint me :D