Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My response to the Mirage post..all CP must read!!!!

sgtfury

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

Meli, Jesse, I am sorry. I guess I am on the defensive because of personal attacks lately, and I apologize. I jumped the gun, and said things that should have not. You are right, I do need to stay away from the computer, starting to not tell the difference between a joke and a real accusation.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Meli, Jesse, I am sorry. I guess I am on the defensive because of personal attacks lately, and I apologize. I jumped the gun, and said things that should have not. You are right, I do need to stay away from the computer, starting to not tell the difference between a joke and a real accusation.

No prob hon....Btw, where the hell have you been? Haven't seen you in a while.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

appology accepted...i am still done with messing around with u and themrs...u wont even see me posting jokes to u girls....

Originally posted by nicole7f

Mature person: Would had read this and moved on to something else if the comment was not true or try to change the subject like some did.

Immature person:Would had keep this shit going like most of you guys did. I believe I put my comment on the second or third page and this shit has already ten pages.

I'm a open minded person but putting your half nake picture on the internet I think is the lowest thing that a mature mother would do. Don't get me wrong you look very nice but you should think twice before you do things like that because you do have kids.

P.S just to let you know I'm not a women my name is Henry for those who wanted to know.

And mjm wanted to let you know your ex and her sister are really hot and cool to hang with:

NOW THOSE WOMEN ARE CLASSIE!!! Your one lucky guy!!!

OKAY MY TURN NOW BUDDY BOY.....

MATURE PERSON: WILL BE AN ADULT & ASK ME IF IT WOULD BE ALRIGHT TO HANG WITH OR ASK OUT MY EX (WIFE, G/F) INSTEAD OF PLAYING GAMES SAYING MY FRIEND IS INTERESTED & THINKS SHE IS HOT OR PRETTY......

IMMATURE PERSON: WILL :cry: :cry: BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO OUTSMART OTHERS NOT KNOWING THAT PMING OTHER CP'ERS TO GET SOME INFO ON ANOTHER MEMBERS EX.... WILL EVENTUALLY GET BACK TO THAT PERSON

AS FAR AS SOMEONE POSTING THERE PICS ON THE INTERNET THAT'S THERE CHOICE....

OH.... BTW

MY EX & HER SIS ARE CLASSIE CHICKS.... WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE....

SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR....

IF U ARE THE HENRY THAT WAS AT CROBAR THAT FRIDAY NIGHT & MET MY EX & HER SIS.... DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR GET OFF THIS BOARD...... OTHERWISE IF U WANNA PLAY GAMES.... ICAN & WILL FIND U........ SO

IF U CONTINUE TO POST I WILL REPORT YOUR FOR HARASSMENT...

U SEE IT WAS FUN AT FIRST.. BUT NOW U'VE MADE IT PERSONAL.... STAY AWAY FROM MY EX & HER SISTER.....