Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My response to the Mirage post..all CP must read!!!!

sgtfury

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

I was going to stay away from this thread, but I got aggravated enough by narrow minded, petty individuals. Are you from the bible belt? Please define for me how "mature" a 23 year old must act?

We have two examples of 23 year old women on this board, that I can speak for from personal knowledge, that you are calling immature......do you know them personally? What they have done, are doing and hope to accomplish? Tonie is a sucessful mother of two, homeowner and wife. You don't know how often she goes out, how she is with her kids, or what her responsabilites are. I had 5 years of what I call "pre-maturity" where I was basically a housewife from the time I was 17 till I was 22. Not many people here know that, because it really does not matter. Who the hell are you to judge me or anyone else for that matter, just by the postings on this board. The main reason that we are on here is not to live our lives through it, but to use it as a diversion. That is in reality what the club scene is, a diversion from REAL LIFE. Those who take it too seriously, are the ones that need to grow up. I don't know you, and you dont know me, so I suggest you reserve your judgement untill you do.

As for SgtFury, what I have to say is this.....

This friday, a DJ asked me what it would take to get the CP community to come and support his night, and my response was this:

Go out, and show your support for other DJs. CP is a community and we value those that share that communal feeling. We like to connect with people on a personal level, that is why after a BBQ, you will see me go out and see the ones that were spinning, because there is a connection. I have seen that person out and about, can come say hi, and it just feels more personal. To me that is the ultimate experience. To be able to just go to a place, and mingle with people, DJs and promoters. That is what creates a following. A perfect example: Jimmy T.

Most people do not have enough time nor the energy to go to all the parties that they would like to go to, myself included. One of my favorite parties, I haven't been able to attend in FOREVER!! Ramon, please forgive me for not coming to Jazid on a Sunday, I really have been trying for ages. *lol* Blue on Wed, Space on Friday and Nerve on Sunday to see my dear friend Cue, I've gotten several threatening messages already.....:eek:

So you see, its not always a matter of people not WANTING to support the scene, but did you ever stop to think that maybe there are other extenuating circumstances that prevent people from being able to go out and party every night...............like responsabilities?

Thats enough of my two cents.....I have to get back to work.

Originally posted by nicole7f

I agree with you for a mother with two kids I believe shes very immature. Don't understand why she always has to post when she doesn't have anything mature to say. Please do your kids a favor grow up and please read before you post. I agree with sgtfury a lot of people here talk a lot of shit.

p.s

Please teach flip how to spell.

i just have one question?????

why do u even care???????

all i know for some people uve never met u've sure put in alot of thinking time on us.......oh well at least im providing something for u to think about throughout the day......and i will never type very well......so get over it...doesnt bother me any!!!!!!!

and to think when she first started i welcomed her with open keyboard!!!!!!!

and for those of u who do know us......well maybe aside from AT...have we not tried to make u feel as comfortable as possible around us??????

Good times, thats all that really counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by happyface

HERES TO FLIP AND TONIE and the rest of the CP family....:beer:

to good times!!!

HEAR HEAR!!!! :dj:

damn.... i just happened to jump in this thread to read what's going on...

all i can say is HOLY CRAP!!!!!

NICOLE7F I SEE IS MAKING ALOT OF NEW FRIENDS... :eek: :eek:

NICOLE WHAT'S UP???

Y DO U ATTEMPT TO RAG ON PEOPLE U DON'T EVEN KNOW???

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD NOT A TALK SHOW....(DRAMA FREE)

PEOPLE HERE LIKE TO JOKE AROUND & HAVE A GOOD TIME..

IT KEEPS OUR SPIRITS ALIVE & KICKING....

ITS CALLED REALITY.....

U R TAKING THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY... (LIKE IVE PM'ED U BEFORE)

U R JUDGING A BOOK BY ITS COVER... U'D BE SUPRISED AS TO HOW DOWN TO EARTH SOME....... IF NOT ALL THE PEEPS ON THIS BOARD ARE...

U SEE THIS IS A BOARD WHERE PEEPS GO OUT MEET NEW PEEPS HANG OUT & HAVE A BLAST...... U SHOULD MAKE AN EFFORT TO ACTUALLY TAKE A CHANCE & GO OUT & MEET SOME OF THE C/P CREW...

AFTERALL U TOOK A CHANCE BY REGISTERING/ POSTED ONCE OR TWICE & STILL CONTINUED POSTING........ SO WHAT HARM WOULD IT DO TO MEET SOME OF THESE PEEPS?? (IN PERSON)....

WHAT DO YOU SAY WE CALL PEACE BETWEEN C/P MIAMI & URSELF??

FINAL ATTEMPT TO CALL IT TRUCE WITH YOU....

OTHERWISE IF U DON'T LIKE OR APPROVE OF WHAT MYSELF OR OTHER PEOPLE POST.... BE PREPARED TO BE RETALIATED......IN ANY WHICH WAY...

(MEANING: IF U CAN DISH IT/ BE PREPARED TO TAKE IT)

REMEMBER....

U R A NEW FISH IN THE POND.....(LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE)

MAKE FRIENDS NOT ENEMIES...

LIKE A WISE MAN ONCE SAID... :rolleyes:

DON'T HATE................APPRECIATE....

:tongue:

think about it...

my 2 cents worth....

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i just have one question?????

why do u even care???????

all i know for some people uve never met u've sure put in alot of thinking time on us.......oh well at least im providing something for u to think about throughout the day......and i will never type very well......so get over it...doesnt bother me any!!!!!!!

and to think when she first started i welcomed her with open keyboard!!!!!!!

and for those of u who do know us......well maybe aside from AT...have we not tried to make u feel as comfortable as possible around us??????

Good times, thats all that really counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Flip, you misspelled "doesnt" you missed the apostrophe!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by funketeer

Hey Flip, you misspelled "doesnt" you missed the apostrophe!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WATCH OUT THE GRAMMAR POLICE DON'T COME OUT & GIVE U A CITATION..... (CANDY) :tongue:

BY THE WAY TOO MANY (?) & (!).....

:laugh: :laugh: