Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My response to the Mirage post..all CP must read!!!!

sgtfury

Originally posted by sgtfury

i really could give 2 shits about what anyone does..but there are so many fucking posers on this board that post like 20-30 posts a day and will never go out to support the local scene...and by supporting the local scene, im not saying going to Space. Ill say this about Saleen...the guy talks a lot of shit...but, at least the guy goes out...he goes to different places..and at least experiences things before he gives his (usually inacurate..lol) opinion.

the bottom line is that so many of you talk so much shit about supporting this and supporting that..and all you day is stay home and post shit on the computer, or go to space or crobar when a guest DJ is spinning...whatever..

Dude, just cause people don't go out supporting your nights does not mean they don't support the local scene. Almost everybody on this board, to some point supports the scene here. What u fail to realize is that not all of us have the same tastes, you have those that are into trance and they all support edgar v very much. The guy plays at crobar they go, he plays at oxygen they go, at maze they go. Then you have tons of others on here who go out and support roland and the lunar sessions and oscar g whenever he plays. We all make the effort and support the djs and the parties we like. Andrew, you had a party during wmc where everybody was spending cash like crazy and were goin broke by day 2 of the conference and on top of that saving some energy for the parties and djs they were waiting to see for a long time that only come around during wmc time. I think cp does a great job of supporting the scene, hell we come on here and give our opinions about what we liked, what we think could change for improvement, who we would like to see, etc... Check out nerve and jazid, 3/4 of the people that go are from cp and right now if u take a look at nerve you will see business is picking up and the nights are coming along fine and the support is there not only from cp, but others that cp bring along with them and others that have gotten word of the great vibe that exists in that place. If your a promoter and you have a party and you put the ad on here and just expect us to come though, you crazy we good people but you gotta offer us a reason to come out as well to your party and in dekan's case I will say did offer us something good with shawn ink, just too bad it was at mirage and in the middle of ghetto ave and on top of that bad timing.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONCE AND FOR ALL:

IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO ACTUALLY READ MY FUCKING POST, YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT IM SAYING.

I PERSONALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT SCENE YOU SUPPORT. THE POINT IS...SUPPORT SOMETHING...MY PROBLEM IS WITH A CERTAIN FEW ON THIS BOARD THAT FUCKING RARELY GO OUT..YET, THEY POST CONSTANTLY ABOUT THE "SCENE"

AS I SAID BEFORE..AS MUCH AS I DISAGREE WITH SALEEN, HE GOES AND EXPERIENCES THINGS IN PERSON..HES A LOT OF TALK..AND AT LEAST SOME ACTION.

I WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO ADMIT THAT I GO OUT AND PATRONIZE THE "SCENE" MAYBE A FEW TIMES A MONTH...NOT MUCH AT ALL....AND IF YOU WILL NOTICE, MY POSTING ON THIS BOARD IS LIMITED TO WHAT IVE EXPERIENCED OR HAVE FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT.

FUNNY THING IS..CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS SO MUCH RESISTANCE TO MY POST...IF YOU'RE SOMEONE THAT AT LEAST SUPPORTS WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN..THEN WHY THE PROBLEM WITH MY POST..

ONCE AND FOR ALL..

IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT

there are so many fucking posers on this board that post like 20-30 posts a day and will never go out to support the local scene...and by supporting the local scene, im not saying going to Space.

the bottom line is that so many of you talk so much shit about supporting this and supporting that..and all you day is stay home and post shit on the computer, or go to space or crobar when a guest DJ is spinning...whatever..

We can read, your first post had nothing to do with cp supporting what they like, all it was saying was the people on cp act like they suppport the local scene and that it's all bs they never do anything then talk and go to space when a big name dj is there. That's why everybody had a problem with the post because your naming a bunch of people on here posers and in all honesty I really don't see any posers on here especially those that regularly post. And even if you were right in people not supporting as much as they should on here, the way you wrote your post was done wrong, just seems like an attack on the cp people and this isn't the first time I've read a post from u and u did that, done it b4 when u were playin somewhere and nobody from cp showed. I know you probably gonna answer this with you read wrong or something like that, but just tryin to say if instead of being angry with cp which you come off most the time, why not try a different approach and see if next time u play u don't get more support.

ONCE AND FOR ALL:

IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO ACTUALLY READ MY FUCKING POST, YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT IM SAYING.

I PERSONALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT SCENE YOU SUPPORT. THE POINT IS...SUPPORT SOMETHING...MY PROBLEM IS WITH A CERTAIN FEW ON THIS BOARD THAT FUCKING RARELY GO OUT..YET, THEY POST CONSTANTLY ABOUT THE "SCENE"

AS I SAID BEFORE..AS MUCH AS I DISAGREE WITH SALEEN, HE GOES AND EXPERIENCES THINGS IN PERSON..HES A LOT OF TALK..AND AT LEAST SOME ACTION.

I WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO ADMIT THAT I GO OUT AND PATRONIZE THE "SCENE" MAYBE A FEW TIMES A MONTH...NOT MUCH AT ALL....AND IF YOU WILL NOTICE, MY POSTING ON THIS BOARD IS LIMITED TO WHAT IVE EXPERIENCED OR HAVE FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT.

FUNNY THING IS..CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS SO MUCH RESISTANCE TO MY POST...IF YOU'RE SOMEONE THAT AT LEAST SUPPORTS WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN..THEN WHY THE PROBLEM WITH MY POST..

ONCE AND FOR ALL..

IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT

SNEAKER.JPG

Don't blame it on Miami. I give you props for taking your chance in promoting what you believe in, not many people have the courage for it. At the same time, Shawn Ink doesn't attract anyone in Miami. IMO, no target audience to work upon.

IF YOU'RE UPSET BECUASE EVERYONE WAS POSTING ON THE BOARD AND THEN NO ONE SHOWS UP FOR THE PARTY, WELL WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PROMOTING.

IT'S HAPPEN TO ME MANY TIMES EVEN WITH BIG NAME TALENT!

I HAD ROGER SANCHEZ AND FRANKIE BONES A FEW YEARS AGO AND ABOUT 100 PEOPLKE SHOWED UP!

DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL, IT'S JUST THE WAY THE GAME GOES. NO MATTER HOW MUCH PEOPLE BITCH AND MOAN THAT THEY WANT NEW AND DIFFERENT THINGS , WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT PEOPLE WANNA GO TO THE "COOL" CLUBS .

YOU CAN DO 1 OF 2 THINGS, KEEP TRYING TO PROMOTE WHAT YOU LOVE OR GIVE UP.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS, BUT I GUARANTEE YOU THERE WILL BE MORE FAILURES THAN SUCCESSES

I agree with you for a mother with two kids I believe shes very immature. Don't understand why she always has to post when she doesn't have anything mature to say. Please do your kids a favor grow up and please read before you post. I agree with sgtfury a lot of people here talk a lot of shit.

p.s

Please teach flip how to spell.

Originally posted by nicole7f

I agree with you for a mother with two kids I believe shes very immature. Don't understand why she always has to post when she doesn't have anything mature to say. Please do your kids a favor grow up and please read before you post. I agree with sgtfury a lot of people here talk a lot of shit.

p.s

:eek:

Blah, blah, blah...I'm fucking tired of hearing the same bullshit over and over...all this fucks that come from their grey-skies-rat-infested cities to nag and talk shit about our scene and this and that...

Support this :finger:

If anyone on this board is trying to make a living on being a DJ alone, spinning two nights a week and then spending the rest of the week smoking weed and checking the sweedish babes at the beach...good luck with making ends meet...:D

(get a real job) :jerkoff:

There is no way in the world I'm going to attend every event that's being promoted on this board (there is just no physical time to do it)...I have many other things to do than run like a bitch just because Sgt Fury is showing his stuff, give us a break...I party when I want to and where I want to...and as always, thanks for the invitation...seriously, thanks a lot! :D

If people don't go to your event, it might be for very different reasons, none of which would include lack of loyalty or lack of support for our "scene" (everytime I see the word scene, it just makes me wanna laugh) :laugh: ...

There's also the popularity factor that I think escapes you by large margins, your promoting style sucks...you are basicly a bully at the time of inviting and a bully when people doesn't show up!!! Threatening to slap people around here will not help either...:rolleyes:

When we say "If you don't like Miami, go back to wherever you came from" we mean it...who needs this fucking attitude anyways?

Support this! :balls:

p.s

Now that wasnt very nice.......... :nono:

p.s

SgtFury has a groupie...now that's a laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well I'm not a nice person just saying how I see things. I hate when people have the nerve to say, be mature when they're not themselves. Sorry if you don't like what I post.

:)

Well lets see..your not a very nice person? I think your not even a real person on here and not letting anyone know who you really are and also you seem to know something about some CPers and posting bad opinions about others thats worst in IMO......

Originally posted by happyface

Well lets see..your not a very nice person? I think your not even a real person on here and not letting anyone know who you really are and also you seem to know something about some CPers and posting bad opinions about others thats worst in IMO......

Could it be that...no...he wouldn't do that, would he? :D;)

If you don't like it I really don't care. This is a board to voice our opinions and that's what I'm doing. What I'm not a real person because I don't talk shit or is it because I'm not in the candela crew please let me know if I do this if I become a cool person like you guys.

well...then ask the powers that be to trace her IP address....:idea:

If you don't like it I really don't care. This is a board to voice our opinions and that's what I'm doing. What I'm not a real person because I don't talk shit or is it because I'm not in the candela crew please let me know if I do this if I become a cool person like you guys.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

I just think if your gonna talk shyt about someone like the way you did let that person know who you are.

p.s

Damn, I haven't looked on this thread for days, and I see people talking shit about me! :laugh:

Hi Nicole...you don't know me, but my name is Tonie. Yes, I am 23 years old, happily married, a mother of two. I am a bookeeper for a law firm, and a homeowner. An immature person couldn't pull all that off. Are you doing even half of that?

You obviously don't know AndrewThomas, so you in turn are posting without reading. As for talking shit, that's exactly what you are doing by saying that I am immature.

I don't know you, and I haven't had a problem with you yet, so I'm not going to be mean to you. Who knows, maybe you're a nice girl that actually met AT and he's trying to get in your pants so you're attempting to defend him. Who knows. All I know is that he has disrespected me one too many times, in ways that a "mature" person wouldn't do to another person, man or woman. But a lot of what I post towards him is because I have a personal problem with him. So, unless you're his body guard, or his booty call.... I don't see why you would care.

And as for my husband and his wonderful typing...lol

He tries to put his thoughts down so fast that he doesn't even look back to see what he's written. But let me suggest this, since no one else seems to have a problem with it....when you see his name, that he's posting something, scroll through it. Don't bother reading it, if it bothers you that much. He's not perfect, but I love him :).

Have a great day Nicole..... :D

-Tonie.

I think you're just a jealous person.

The candela crew is something that just came up, to fuck around. We were bored. It makes the day go by faster. People wanna make a big deal out of it, that's their problem, and obviously yours too.