Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My response to the Mirage post..all CP must read!!!!

sgtfury

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sgtfury

im not going to say much about the "scene" but i am gonna say something about the club planet message board...

i really could give 2 shits about what anyone does..but there are so many fucking posers on this board that post like 20-30 posts a day and will only go out to support the local scene...and by supporting the local scene, im not saying going to Space. Ill say this about Saleen...the guy talks a lot of shit...but, at least the guy goes out...he goes to different places..and at least experiences things before he gives his (usually inacurate..lol) opinion.

the bottom line is that so many of you talk so much shit about supporting this and supporting that..and all you day is stay home and post shit on the computer, or go to space or crobar when a guest DJ is spinning...whatever..

if the shoe fits wear it.:mad:

wow for once i have nothing to reply about,

perfectly spoken!!

thats why miami will always be a corperate club scene

and i fucking hate to say it...but...thats one thing i can say about NYers vs. Miami.. (im a NYer)

and im not saying everybody...but..generally...miami talks about it.....new york does it...thats it...

i live here and i love it here....but some of you suck...

once again,

if the shoe fits wear it

dan...you know....if you took the time to read my fucking post you would have seen that i said i didnt mean everyone...

btw: i would think the same shit would piss u off...you are out there..u got to various places...u support the scene....and yet so many on this godforsaken message board talk so much shit and they never go out unless its to see tiesto at space!!!

and....

i choose to live here in miami...yup, i made that choice...theres a lot i love about miami...does that mean im gonna ignore and not speak out about the shit that pissed me off?

and in the same sentence ill tell ya that NY is dirty, smelly, and a overpriced place to live...

how do i know...i lived there for 24 years....and i live here now

i can speak on both

Originally posted by andrewthomas

next person to say that im really gonna slap

FUCKIN PAY US AND IMM SURE WE WILL GO BACK

"If New York's so hot, then go back!"

I fucken dare you to slap me! :rolleyes:

It was so nice and peaceful without you here causin drama this week....

I wanted to go and thank your girlfriend for keeping you busy :D

Originally posted by sgtfury

dan...you know....if you took the time to read my fucking post you would have seen that i said i didnt mean everyone...

The laugh meant i was being funny :)

If i meant it there'd be this guy -->:mad::)

Originally posted by themrs

"If New York's so hot, then go back!"

I fucken dare you to slap me! :rolleyes:

It was so nice and peaceful without you here causin drama this week....

I wanted to go and thank your girlfriend for keeping you busy :D

i have no problem knockin a girl upside the head

i bring drama u dont like it fuck you

u didnt have to reply to this post wise ass

dont come to be with ur bullshit

u got a husband and 2 kids when you gonan grow up?

dont come to be with ur bullshit

u got a husband and 2 kids when you gonan grow up?

Knockin a girl upside the head because she says a comment you don't like, that's very mature Andrew.

Knockin a girl upside the head because she says a comment you don't like, that's very mature Andrew.

haha lets speak about mature ok

your telling aguy (me) for how long that ur gonna kick my ass, then i as lucky my girl kept me ocupied, my girl woulda swung on you if u even looked at me wrong dont take her pretty face for likelyness she dont play.

next thing i gotta say is, did anyone say themrs in this thread, if not why you replying?

i know ur husband is a more mature then this he dont wanna have you on a board causing problems for him.

god forbid we bump heads out somewhere and u wanna play tuff guy, then hes gonna have to fight for you and what not.

we all know he dont wanna do that, reguardless of the final outcome. Men dont wanna fight over bullshit women cause trust me.

if you dont wanna respect me fine, but respect your man and hush it up.

i have no problems with either of you and he knows that, ur the one draggin shit on, i went up and said hello to the both of you at guymans party like a perfect gentalman.

not even that u talkin about starting problems at guymans party? come on now

where ur maturity on that

i was invited to his party months before, and you get hired to do the door 2 days before the party and you got the balls to say u werent gonna let me in.

on top of that deleting pics that you yourself had took atleast 6 of them that i was in.

but hey im not complaining just letting you know;)

AT I don't even care if you serious or joking.

If your serious, you look like an idiot, if your joking you look like an idiot.

cut it out.

neither is saying "I dare you to fucken slap me"... hes rude, you are likewise causing 'drama', especially when he wasnt replying to your quote when you said it

I been in "the scene" for 9 years, and have heavily supported it up until last summer. why?

well, at first we hit some hard times, but that passed

Because my bf and I are saving up to buy a home

Because most of the clubs play the same music that I think sucks--at every club in town

Because the vibe is not postive--it's all about who looks good, whose getting a threesome at the end of the night, who had the hottest chick or the best drugs, or bragging they know the owner

I choose to support the people I belive in and nothing more--because the rest of it is NOT all that. I hang with people who are intellectually stimulating and have a true passion for music as a lifestyle, who have something more to offer than vacuous bullshit

:mad:

all i have to say....is y cant people just do what they want!!!!!!!!!

some people only like to go to see super star d.j's........y shouldnt they be allowed to do that if thats what makes them happy????

some people like the locals....hey go for it!!!!!!!!!

some people even like hip hop!!!!!!!!:eek:

you know life is to complex to be getiing excited about what other people want to do with their own time

remember people the scene is always evolving and changing!!!!!

u either evolve with it...or u stay stuck in the scene that u enjoyed most....but realze that its chaning and dont bitch and complain when it has passed u by!!!!!!!!!

now if every one just concentrated on just haveig good times for themselves...i dont think there would be such a situation

it sucks for the promotors that try very hard to get things of the ground, but that is the nature of this buisness, u wanted in u take it all good and bad!!!!!!

AT it was guyman who started the joke of not letting u in, just to let u know!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by diabolique007

I been in "the scene" for 9 years, and have heavily supported it up until last summer. why?

well, at first we hit some hard times, but that passed

Because my bf and I are saving up to buy a home

Because most of the clubs play the same music that I think sucks--at every club in town

Because the vibe is not postive--it's all about who looks good, whose getting a threesome at the end of the night, who had the hottest chick or the best drugs, or bragging they know the owner

I choose to support the people I belive in and nothing more--because the rest of it is NOT all that. I hang with people who are intellectually stimulating and have a true passion for music as a lifestyle, who have something more to offer than vacuous bullshit

:mad:

of all the negative respones about south beach, maybe the most valid.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

remember people the scene is always evolving and changing!!!!!

u either evolve with it...or u stay stuck in the scene that u enjoyed most....but realze that its chaning and dont bitch and complain when it has passed u by!!!!!!!!!

:aright:

We support the scene we like. If you happen to like the same scene we like then we'll be supporting your events. If not, respect our taste.