Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My response to the Mirage post..all CP must read!!!!

sgtfury

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ur "crew" is wack....watch ur step cuz my crew (Pingas Grandes) are gonna walk all over u....:2guns:

LMFAO!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Uh-Oh!! :shake: :shake:

The Pingas Grandes are comin to get me..... :worry:

Who am I kidding!!!! :party:

:laugh:

Let the HATING begin!!!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

i have no problems with either of you and he knows that, ur the one draggin shit on, i went up and said hello to the both of you at guymans party like a perfect gentalman.

not even that u talkin about starting problems at guymans party? come on now

where ur maturity on that

i was invited to his party months before, and you get hired to do the door 2 days before the party and you got the balls to say u werent gonna let me in.

on top of that deleting pics that you yourself had took atleast 6 of them that i was in.

but hey im not complaining just letting you know;)

FYI - Guyman was the one that wanted me to fuck with you at the door. Not me. Get your info straight before you post lies.

I didn't say I was gonna start problems at guymans party.... you just did. I said I was avoiding problems at the party. Which is why I didn't talk to you.

I only took one picture of you, you and Lola together, which I posted. And I did that to be nice. And because I was feeling good from that delicious punch guyman had.

I really think you and I should sit down together one of these days and talk. Like "mature" human beings (since everyone keeps throwing that word around). And see if we can work this out, because it's getting old. Lets see when the next time will be that we're at the same place.

Deal?

Originally posted by nicole7f

I don't care what you do or who you are all I'm saying is you make yourself look immature by what you post. And maybe you should take your advise when you see my name scroll down. Believe me I'm not jealous of your dumb crew.

Oh man, "my dumb crew."

THERE'S NO CREW!!! Don't you get it???

It's a joke!!

You know what, forget it.

I don't care how I look to you, immature or not, because all those that know ME on this board, know who and how I am.

Get a sense of humor honey.

Originally posted by themrs

Oh man, "my dumb crew."

THERE'S NO CREW!!! Don't you get it???

It's a joke!!

You know what, forget it.

I don't care how I look to you, immature or not, because all those that know ME on this board, know who and how I am.

Get a sense of humor honey.

ur crew fricking sucks tonie.sucks big times!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Originally posted by nicole7f

I agree with you for a mother with two kids I believe shes very immature. Don't understand why she always has to post when she doesn't have anything mature to say. Please do your kids a favor grow up and please read before you post. I agree with sgtfury a lot of people here talk a lot of shit.

p.s

Please teach flip how to spell.

lol... I love when people equate mature with not having fun.

I think you mother did you a disservice by beeing too "mature" and raising a closed minded uptight pseudo-adult with a stick up her ass.

If I raise my kids to have the wonderfull attitude on life like the Mrs and Flip have, Ill have been a good dad.

when you become more mature, hopefully you'll realize the goal of a parent is to raise happy adjusted adults, not sedate, follow the majority, think as everyone else thinks, adults who are going to be miserable like everyone else is.

Originally posted by shroomy

lol... I love when people equate mature with not having fun.

I think you mother did you a disservice by beeing too "mature" and raising a closed minded uptight pseudo-adult with a stick up her ass.

If I raise my kids to have the wonderfull attitude on life like the Mrs and Flip have, Ill have been a good dad.

when you become more mature, hopefully you'll realize the goal of a parent is to raise happy adjusted adults, not sedate, follow the majority, think as everyone else thinks, adults who are going to be miserable like everyone else is.

(tear) Thanks Shroomy! That was beautiful!

You're a great daddy, and are doing a great job with your little ones. And you love your wife dearly, which is very important! :heart:

You know how to live life to the fullest, and enjoy everyday :).