Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi - Deeper Substance @ Nerve Friday September 5th...

vipnerd

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ikkin

I respect your choice, thoughts and above all taste. What I dont respect is your way of describing DJ's you dislike with negative "expressions".....

Music is a matter of taste...period! In many's opinion, not mine because i didn't personally hear him Denny T. wasn't that great himself, that does not make him a bad MUSICIAN though, because you for example thinks he's great and I'm sure that others do as well.

I do understand your way of being, thinking ect...your "Journalistic" way of saying it as it is....yet an opinion isn't AS IT IS. And negative insults isn't either. So in other words relax, at least have respect for those who do what they are passionate about...music. That right there deserves respect

DIFFERENCE is i've heard demi and lee spin, and formed my opinions based on that, but by saying you "heard" denny wasn't that great goes to show you why miami sucks...

i support jon and marco all the time, i just don't understand why they fumble around with these djs....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

DIFFERENCE is i've heard demi and lee spin, and formed my opinions based on that, but by saying you "heard" denny wasn't that great goes to show you why miami sucks...

i support jon and marco all the time, i just don't understand why they fumble around with these djs....

I wasn't saying that i didn't "hear denny" to make a point that he wasn't good, i was trying to make a point about diff. tastes of music. See I have heard Demi and Lee too, and I actually love the music they play and think they mix great as well. So again, I'm just trying to say that its all about your TASTE. Who do you think that they are fumbling around with? Besides Demi and Lee, just wondering. Am interested in your opinion? And who do you think think they should book, besides Denny....?

Originally posted by vipnerd

Just relax peeps ... :eek:

Ikkin doesn't like the way we promote ...

I definitely think that I have a communication prob. with most people on this board. Sorry if you miss understood me too, but at no point did I say that I didn't like your promotion or that I thought badly of it.....never! I was just pointing out that the idea of Demi's last time event being on a THURSDAY did not help in the showup of people.

Just out of curiosity where/why did you get that idea?:confused:

Originally posted by stormentgroup

all i know is i love saleen, and dade when it comes to this board they are the only people on this board who have any balls, and although i don't always agree with there views a lot of the time they are right on the money....................

as far as me cashing out, only a club planet person would call a few thousand bucks cashing out..........

if you go to mynt or prive and i will see you there, (if you can get in) because i don't give a fuck, if you go to nerve or not, i don't hang out with "NEW JACKS" any more..............i gave it a shot and i am over it and over them...........

on to bigger and better things like the 7 million dollars club opening behind space next year............... now thats a real club

What are you trying to prove????????????? What's your point???!!!

Congrats on your new club and good luck ;)

Let's see how the Prive and Mynt crowd feel about traveling to Downtown Miami.....:laugh: :laugh:

here's the bottom line, many of the most respected DJ's in the world tour through all kinds of cities, big and small, like Atlanta, and even Cleveland, yet never get booked here in Miami, the "Dance capital" of the US because they aren't commercial enough to draw a crowd.... so anyway if someone is willing to loose money to bring a few of them here once in a while then I can only encourage them to keep it up as long as they can afford to.... hopefully these sounds will catch on, though I'm not betting on it, but if I had a lot of money to burn I'd be doing the same thing :D

Originally posted by vipnerd

So far ... Saleen doesn't like the DJs ... Ikkin doesn't like the way we promote ... and Michael expects to "cash in" while criticizing the club ...

MARCO...tell you what...I like the way YOU promote. I have liked most of the dj's you bring in...and the club suits the need...

so I will be there on Friday, supporting my boy Demi. Remember that funnky house set he threw that thursday? Holy mf shit that was great....

Look for me to be there until Demi's last record....

CHAZ

Originally posted by stormentgroup

your right i have no point.........

after 18 posts you really have the hang of this .... please go to nerve Friday night admission is $20.00 i think, should be off the chain, if you get there before midnight ask for the "new Jack guest list" and maybe they will comp you ...........enjoy the night, i'm sure will be amazing, bring all your friends

thanks for your patronage

#1: Getting comped or not comped is really not an issue for me. If I want to hear the DJ and he's worth it, money is not an issue....but thank you for your comp info.

#2: After 18 posts I DON'T have the hang of this I am just trying to give my OPINION!

#3: I'm glad you finally gave in and decided that you HAD TO BE nice

#4: It was a pleasure "debating with you"

#5: DEMI IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that whatever the show up is 15 pp or 350 the vibe will be incredible. I do understand your point on needing to make money out of this...it is a business. Even though we have fought for the past two days I congratulate you on NERVE it is a very cool club with a lot of F.... potential!

#6: DEMI IS THE SHIT!

BYE BYE...;)

I wouldn't miss this for the world. Each time i hear Demi spin, i've become more and more impressed with his sets. Demi is one of the busiest and hardest working DJ's around the globe, that i know of right now. we are very fortunate to have him in Miami, once again. He IS a class act and not because he's from the UK, but because he's the muthafuckinshit on the decks as well as a VERY kewl guy that knows how to keep it real. Any doubts on this lad's skillz, then i suggest you show up @ Nerve this Friday and he'll show you what is what..... :cool:

Luv, Peace n' Grease

Originally posted by raincrysobe

I wouldn't miss this for the world. Each time i hear Demi spin, i've become more and more impressed with his sets. Demi is one of the busiest and hardest working DJ's around the globe, that i know of right now. we are very fortunate to have him in Miami, once again. He IS a class act and not because he's from the UK, but because he's the muthafuckinshit on the decks as well as a VERY kewl guy that knows how to keep it real. Any doubts on this lad's skillz, then i suggest you show up @ Nerve this Friday and he'll show you what is what..... :cool:

Luv, Peace n' Grease

Just make sure you get him on time to Nerve ... ;):D