Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi - Deeper Substance @ Nerve Friday September 5th...

vipnerd

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael, I never directly insulted you in this post...I merely made a wise-ass comment about you being pissed about something, and proceeded to ask why, in the face of what I can see happening at the club...you certainly are at odds with the managment, which is something I'm staying clear of, but I'm calling you on the fact that you choose to drag up personal problems of someone there, who happens to be a friend of mine. I'm loyal to my friends, sometimes to a fault.

I may be young, but I do happen to know the difference between a "radio shack" rig and a Phazon system. I'm not a sound engineer by any stretch, but I can hold my own in a conversation with the professionals...I'll give you credit for recommending and getting a Phazon system implemented in the club.

As for not being able to get into any other club, let's see...I regularly shoot at Space 34 (ask Biz, Roland, Oscar...), Maze (ask Stacy or Rich), Jazid (for my friend Ramon's event), Life (ask Eddy), crobar (not much anymore, but I have gigabytes of images from last year to the contrary), and yes, the club in question, Nerve. See the site, and every week in The Street for examples of these places, and more.

My assignments tend to give me total freedom to go where I please. Lately where I please is Nerve. Quality DJs, good people, and a top staff make for a great place to go to.

I'll admit to getting a few free drinks here and there from some of the ownership, but it happens when they are friends of yours. I've made it up to them by providing some images to the upcoming website at a greatly reduced rate, among other things. If I owned a club, I would reciprocate, hell, in 6 years when I decide to open a place, if you're still around, come on by, the table is on me. :cool:

As an "outsider" i went. Not knowing any of the promoters or even the DJs. It was my first time hearing DEMI.

Eventhough the sounds played that night are not what i personally play or like...I found the programing to be tight.

Besides the Fashion show (which is not really my favorit thing in a club) I think the night went off with a blast.

The club was packed by 12:00pm. This is on the weekend after Labor day, which is a hard Friday to pull off. So, these guys who promoted the night were spot on.....professional for sure.

As i just chilled and took in the scene and sounds...I saw nothing but people dancing with a smile.

So, based on my perception......the night went off well.

Originally posted by funketeer

:lol3:

Just so you finally get it Stormpussy, we, here at CP, don't give a fuck about any of the hateful bullshit you jump at the neck with...as a matter of fact, it's very entertaining to see you bleed from the wound so publicly...your animosity towards Nerve and Cowan should be vented in a more manly fashion...sometimes, hiding behind a computer's keyboard can arm you with valiant bravado...obviously, you don't have the Nerve to face your enemies...Stormbitch!

I don't even know who you are and I certainly have no ties or economical interests in the clubbing industry, so I will not waste a second giving you the importance you so long for...what I will tell you is this, it doesn't matter how big you are or how much money you have available for investment, if you behave this way...no one will give you the time of day or trust you, for that matter...you are wreckless and quick when time comes to spill the beans...who wants a big-mouthed partner??? Fuck that!

A good litigator would never reveal its tactic...you're just going around like a madman, threatening people left and right and voicing what legal actions you're going to take...very blunt!

:deal:

Ahhhh...the sweet revenge of a bitter enemy!...you Sir, are infected with bad vibes and hate...go see a psychiatrist or do some yoga or something, lighten up...your vibe is heavy and your karma is all fucked up.

:finger:

no chicken grease for you evil dick

FUNKETEER

WOW, WHO EVER YOU ARE, DRINKS ON ME.....!!:D

Originally posted by ikkin

#1: Getting comped or not comped is really not an issue for me. If I want to hear the DJ and he's worth it, money is not an issue....but thank you for your comp info.

#2: After 18 posts I DON'T have the hang of this I am just trying to give my OPINION!

#3: I'm glad you finally gave in and decided that you HAD TO BE nice

#4: It was a pleasure "debating with you"

#5: DEMI IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that whatever the show up is 15 pp or 350 the vibe will be incredible. I do understand your point on needing to make money out of this...it is a business. Even though we have fought for the past two days I congratulate you on NERVE it is a very cool club with a lot of F.... potential!

#6: DEMI IS THE SHIT!

BYE BYE...;)

What tha F**** with you GIRL????? Don't be rude, there is no space for you in this world........so please, :direct: get a life THANKS!:blah:

i had a blast on friday .. demi provided the aural delights with hilights being la luna and that damn ride track .. and some disco prog action with from dusk till dawn .. demi trully rocked it out like a superstar and i do hope we will see him back in miami again and maybe he can visit some little place on 13th street a visit again .. only time willl tell.

mad props to carlos and all involved .. i had a blast ..

jon, where the hell were you!? :) i show up and you aren't around.

see you all on friday vich and berger gonna show you guys whats up.

Originally posted by rcrespo

i had a blast on friday .. demi provided the aural delights with hilights being la luna and that damn ride track .. and some disco prog action with from dusk till dawn .. demi trully rocked it out like a superstar and i do hope we will see him back in miami again and maybe he can visit some little place on 13th street a visit again .. only time willl tell.

mad props to carlos and all involved .. i had a blast ..

jon, where the hell were you!? :) i show up and you aren't around.

see you all on friday vich and berger gonna show you guys whats up.

JON WAS SICK ON FRIDAY, POOR GUY MISSED DEMI,:laugh:

ANYWAYS WE ARE WORKING WITH DEMI TO BOOK HIM FOR A VERY SOON DATE. WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

I was really ill this weekend.... too bad I didn't make it but I had fever and everything. I heard nothing but glowing reports on demi though and I know we will be working together again soon. anyways, Fridays @ Nerve - does it get any better?? see you on the dancefloor

Jon

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA.

NERVE IS LOOKING TO DO A BOAT CHARTER FOR 50 PEOPLE, IT WILL BE FOR 3 DAYS OFF OF KEY LARGO IN THE BAY AND IT IS CRAZY. LIVE MUSIC, FOOD, PLACE TO SLEEP IF YOU WANT AND A RUNNER BOAT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO GET SEA SICK. ANY THOUGHTS?????

Originally posted by nerveguy

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA.

NERVE IS LOOKING TO DO A BOAT CHARTER FOR 50 PEOPLE, IT WILL BE FOR 3 DAYS OFF OF KEY LARGO IN THE BAY AND IT IS CRAZY. LIVE MUSIC, FOOD, PLACE TO SLEEP IF YOU WANT AND A RUNNER BOAT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO GET SEA SICK. ANY THOUGHTS?????

good idea :cool:

I certainly have no ties or economical interests in the clubbing industry,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT FRIDAY NIGHT AT NERVE, AS AN OWNER IT IS SELDOM I GET TO ENJOY MYSELF.

----------------------------------------------

pretty funny nerveguy first your an owner and than you say you have no ties............which is it? by the inconsistencies in your post and your blatant lying you certainly sound like an owner..............i see the moderator took down my post, which is fine (oh the power of the drink tickets)....and as far as the nerve boat goes not to be negative "dudes" and all you cool "mates" out there who know how truly hillasious nerve is, don't you think as a business move it would be smart to pay the rent (either for the club or your house) and the rest of the bills before they rent some busted partyboat for 50 people

hey just my 2 cents as a 30% owner before my post gets pulled down

Originally posted by stormentgroup

I certainly have no ties or economical interests in the clubbing industry,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT FRIDAY NIGHT AT NERVE, AS AN OWNER IT IS SELDOM I GET TO ENJOY MYSELF.

----------------------------------------------

pretty funny nerveguy first your an owner and than you say you have no ties............which is it? by the inconsistencies in your post and your blatant lying you certainly sound like an owner..............i see the moderator took down my post, which is fine (oh the power of the drink tickets)....and as far as the nerve boat goes not to be negative "dudes" and all you cool "mates" out there who know how truly hillasious nerve is, don't you think as a business move it would be smart to pay the rent (either for the club or your house) and the rest of the bills before they rent some busted partyboat for 50 people

I certainly have no ties or economical interests in the clubbing industry

hey just my 2 cents as a 30% owner before my post gets pulled down

I certainly have no ties or economical interests in the clubbing industry

that was not my post jack ass. that was someone else, don't worry we will be thinking about you while we are out boating.

loser.......