Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi - Deeper Substance @ Nerve Friday September 5th...

vipnerd

Originally posted by ikkin

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey loser storms, are you djing or is mom still paying your rent? what is wrong noone wants to play with you? i suggest you go to a new city where noone nows you i least you will have a good 2 weeks till they figure you out.

try Russia!:D :D :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nerveguy

hey loser storms, are you djing or is mom still paying your rent? what is wrong noone wants to play with you? i suggest you go to a new city where noone nows you i least you will have a good 2 weeks till they figure you out.

try Russia!:D :D :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario

please hit your spell check and don't be so angry.............i am sorry that you cant even get into the clubs i have worked at, but its OK since you have made up business cards for nerve that say owner own them so maybe your luck will change................your destiny is for great things in the sobe club scene, you have Rudi who was in charge of billboard live and you got the rest of the crew.................whose better than you, your the man, your gonna be just like Paul from bacchanalia and Shawn lewis..you to will be a sobe legend in time........

also maybe pay the rent for the club and your house before you RENT a boat for the day........... just a thought

Originally posted by stormentgroup

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario

please hit your spell check and don't be so angry.............i am sorry that you cant even get into the clubs i have worked at, but its OK since you have made up business cards for nerve that say owner own them so maybe your luck will change................your destiny is for great things in the sobe club scene, you have Rudi who was in charge of billboard live and you got the rest of the crew.................whose better than you, your the man, your gonna be just like Paul from bacchanalia and Shawn lewis..you to will be a sobe legend in time........

also maybe pay the rent for the club and your house before you RENT a boat for the day........... just a thought

AGAIN JACKASS, IS SPELLCHECK ALL YOU GOT?. I LEAST I HAVE MONEY TO PAY MY WAY IN TO THE CLUBS, I DON'T NEED TO SCAM MY WAY IN . BY THE WAY RENTS ARE PAID THANKS TO THE NERVE TEAM. HOW IS YOUR?

HOW ABOUT THE MOM THING, NO RESPONSE! STILL OWE 30 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS IN LOANS.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO A CLUB, OOPS I FORGOT NOONE LIKES YOU AND YOUR SIDE KICK LEFT YOU.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU MADE A NICKEL?

STILL HOLDING ON TO YOUR DREAM RIGHT? HOW ABOUT GETTING A JOB (IN RUSSIA)

ANYWAYS THIS IS GETTING BORING AND THE FUNNY THING IS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE A FAKE AND THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE BEACH. TRY THAT FOR A REALITY CHECK....

NOONE LIKES YOU, GET OUT OF TOWN...

NO STOP FUCKING UP A GOOD THREAD ABOUT REAL TALENT ON THIS BEACH, AND GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO RUIN...

WE HAVE ATI-VIRUS FOR STORMS.

Enuff w the drama fellas... let's not make shroomy's job any harder.. hehe

It is kinda late, but i havent been online since the weekend... so here's a few thoughts on the night...

This Friday was pretty fkn good. Oscar opened w his signature tech house keeping the growing crowd on a steady climb. Some of his tunes seemed to want to take the crowd to the next step and i thought he did a good job bringing everyone onto the floor. So next thing u know Demi is in the house, he's on the booth getting ready to begin his set... The fashion show begins and i must say the programming couldn't have been any better... I kept telling people that those models didnt even have to worry about 'modeling', they just had to walk around to the beats Demi was playing... Superb selection for the lil fashion episode.

Then the models get off the bar, lights go back down and Demi starts building up again. I personally thought he started waaay lower than where Oscar left off, but w the whole fashion show interruption, i guess he had to bring everyone back; i dunno. I was somewhat stalling tho for the first 30 mins or so of Demi's set, but OMG... did he make up for that!! :eek: He went on to laying on everyone one of the thumpiest most driven sets i've heard in months!!! I was really impressed to hear what I was actually expecting after being somewhat mislead by the first impression I got. In any case, I danced my ass off (again!! hehe) and the ppl i brought were very happy they made it. Def. another evening of quality music, ppl, vibe...

To all the guys at nerve, mad props for another big one... keep it up!! i know u will... :D Thx to marco n carla.. and jon, too bad u were sick, def one memorable night... hope ur alright now!

Nice seeing all the regulars hehe.. I'll see u guys this Fri. ;)

Peace!!

Mp3.- :smoke:

lee cleared the club by 3am cause the music was too experimental for miami + paul van dyk was playing the same day at the old space. If you expected him to play happy nyc diva/gay house/or nyc tribal /hard house or more classic sounding house off course its not going to be your taste + your'e not going to enjoy yourself. To some people who love filthy twisted house & techouse, breaks, and different types of progressive not really played here in miami...the night at spin was great. And we can't wait for him to be back. And by the way, who said a dj. clearing a dancefloor makes him a bad dj. What was bad that day was no. 1. the crowd(not educated enough for his style..breaks etc..)

2. the venue (not apt for his style..even though he can destroy any main room...its not really what he plays best)

3. the booker for booking him on that date, club etc..

That exact same set at many other cities would have been on the spot if not perfect.