Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls giving head

teklord310

Originally posted by bullseye

as long as she is willing to keep going, so am i.

agreed !! if she is willing to give head all day , im willing to recieve all day ... & if she is willing to recieve oral from me all day im also willing to give it ;):D :D

Originally posted by teklord310

from a guys perspective i definetely agree... but what do the ladies say?

There's no set time limit, it's a matter of it starting to hurt... sometimes only five minutes goes by before my jaw starts aching; other times- idk, I haven't really timed it, but however long it takes to finish the job. If I had to guess, I'd say maybe 30 mins. It's no easy task, but it's definitely a rewarding one. ;)

Originally posted by teklord310

How long is too long(minutes)? When does it get to be too much?

10-15 mins... anything longer than that is just boring and... plus there are many girls out there that are too afraid to or just dont know how to do it, so it winds up being half assed and i lose my erection or intrest... ive only had one or two girls that i would say were damn good at it... like almost instant ejaculation... bottom line head should only be used as lead in to sexual intercourse... to lube up the track nah mean??? wink wink... grrrreeeow~!

Originally posted by dgmodel

10-15 mins... anything longer than that is just boring and... plus there are many girls out there that are too afraid to or just dont know how to do it, so it winds up being half assed and i lose my erection or intrest... ive only had one or two girls that i would say were damn good at it... like almost instant ejaculation... bottom line head should only be used as lead in to sexual intercourse... to lube up the track nah mean??? wink wink... grrrreeeow~!

:werd:

Or just after sex so that she can swallow... Nothing beats sex ending head... :drool:

Originally posted by tastyt

There's no set time limit, it's a matter of it starting to hurt... sometimes only five minutes goes by before my jaw starts aching; other times- idk, I haven't really timed it, but however long it takes to finish the job. If I had to guess, I'd say maybe 30 mins. It's no easy task, but it's definitely a rewarding one.

Will you marry me :heart:

Also to make it more interesting the guy should be doing something to his lady while she is down there... Either playing with her. Using a toy on her. Or givin her a little :licker...

I love when my girl goes down on my and I am playing with her and she starts breathing heavy on my cock... Such a great sensation... And I love when she has it in her mouth and she moans... :drool:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have a question.....say for some reason, a guy is all worked up and you two can't have sex for one reason or another, what would be the right thing to do, a BJ? And if that is the case, when there will be no sex, what is a good technique?

Originally posted by koky

agreed !! if she is willing to give head all day , im willing to recieve all day ... & if she is willing to recieve oral from me all day im also willing to give it ;):D :D

Carpet munching is the shiznit ! ........i love receiving but i think i enjoy giving more . Call me Santa ! :tongue: licky licky !

Originally posted by tastyt

I wish. The last time I was with someone who busted easily from a beej was back in college.

The last time I was with someone that could get me off that quick was when I was 18. She was incredible...

We are talkin suckin a golf ball through a garden hose with ease.... :drool: I think that was the only thing I missed about her... :)