Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Style Tips From A Stylist

Originally posted by diabolique007

who cares about that? what does that have to do with this thread? no wonder everyone picks on you--you give them so much free rein w/ your materialistic statements--don't you have anything better to offer this board?

I could pick up my elle mag and come up with better newer trends in about one minute

CAN YOU SHUT THE FCUK UP! EVERYONE PICKS ON ME???? LMAO ONLY ON MESSAGE BOARDS HUN! IN REAL LIFE I GET MY ASS KISSED SO I GUESS I COME ON HERE TO THROW SOME NEG. ENERGY INTO MY LIFE TO ROCK IT UP A BIT! PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE CURB!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

CAN YOU JUST IGNORE ME AND NOT RESPOND TO MY THREADS! THANX

...believe me....I TRY.......but after a while your oral diarhea gets out of control........................i cannot help it if i feel the urge to put u in your place.......i'm only human

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

must Housediva bring drama to every forum?

:rolleyes:

SERIOUSLY GO LOOK AT MY ORIGINAL POST! HOW IS THAT STARTING DRAMA?? ISN'T NOT! FCUK THESE PEOPLE....THIS BOARD IS FULL OF HATERADE! IF I DON'T KNOW THEM THEN THEY ARE NOBODIES...AND THEREFORE THEIR OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING!

CONSIDERING NO ONE WORKS IN THE FASHION WORLD HERE NOR WOULD THEY HAVE A HIGH POSITIONED JOB IN THE FASHION WORD.... THEN I WOULDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO KNOW ANYTHING WHEN CONCERNING ME! IF THEY KNEW ANYTHING THEY'D BE DIPPING THEIR FOOT IN THEIR MOUTH'S RIGHT ABOUT NOW! ITS OK I LIKE TO READ WHAT THEY WRITE AND LAUGH AT "CLUELESS"! TRUST ME IT'S NOT DISTURBING MY SLEEP AT NIGHT! :laugh:

why do you keep on mentioning that you have some job in the fashion industry? big deal, get over yourself. And how exactly do you know that no one else on here works in the industry? Quit trying to make your position seem bigger than it is, because if it really was that great, you wouldn't be mentioning it all the time, people would already know. :rolleyes:

and you can say other opinions don't matter, but the fact that you keep responding to anyone saying anything to you, it shows that you do care.

STAY THE FCUK OFF MY POST NO ONE IS ASKING YOU TO READ IT OR VOICE YOUR OPINION! PISS OFF! :finger:

honestly, i have been reading your ridiculous sounding posts for months now on the other boards (i.e. drama) and not responded because you seem to like the attention...but i really cannot take you SHIT attitude any longer..IMO your a HUGE bitch, a pathetic loser who is desperate to recieve ANY type of attention (postive or negative..) and now, i see you are a terrible "stylist"...NOT AT ALL ANY TYPE OF "DIVA", and judging by your "comebacks" at people your not the brightest crayon in the box...

just because people dont like the same shit as you doesnt give you reason to lash out at them and make fun of them...all that does is show your insecurity...:rolleyes:

i think its time to grow up..

Originally posted by sigmagal

Why wound anyone take fasion advise from you....

Look at you, you're a mess!

HI SHIT FOR BRAINS HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE GONE THROUGH THIS... THAT PICTURE IS SEVERLY ALTERED! AND DON'T HATE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD HALF THE SHIT I LISTED! LOL AND NOT TO EVEN ARGUE WITH YOU......YOU CAN ONLY DREAM TO HAVE STYLED THE PEOPLE I HAVE DRESSED/WORKED WITH!

YOU ARE IGNORANT! BYE!

I am sorry, do you know me? I don't hink so, so how are you passing judgement on me and what I can afford? I have no problem with the cost of any of the things on your list. It is the the style that i have a problem with. As far as being ignorant, you couldn't be more off. You really should know what you are talking about before you speak. You only prove what an immature fool you are.

Originally posted by babbo

your a stylist, ok, I'm a designer, you're way off base on the shoes/boots. I live in firenze- tag yr it stylist lmao

hahah Bravo! e lei, che sta dicendo della gente in Europa, che loro preferiscono queste cose... io non ho visto la roba simile a "flashdance" prima di arrivare di nuovo qua negli stati uniti... scaldamuscoli si, ma il resto no... ho visto molto di piu' i pantaloni di seta con i nastri per farli piu' corti o piu' lunghi, con le maglie tipo mesh o in stilo militare.. :( cazzo, come mi manca l'Italia!!!!