Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ULTIMATE Las Vegas Club Review...

reddog4063

Love Drai's. Funny, when I went back in October, I ordered Johnnie Walker Black. Fairly simple order, right? Bartender tells me $16, I'm thinking someone else piggy-backed on my order. So I wait to yell at the bartender, she brings me a PINT GLASS full of JW Black and like 3 ice cubes. Needless to say, I didn't need much more than that, and somehow, my friends tell me I was on the floor most of the night, and ended up with 4 phone #s. How, I'll never know...:mad::D

• 2 weeks later...

Great reveiew.

Just a quick question, about the best places on the best nights...

It seems like Ra is the place to be on Thursdays?

Fridays either Rain or ICE?

(for the progressive house/dance/trance lover, but who are with others that like something else)

Originally posted by firedup

then Rain is the place to go...when I was there that's all they played...

same here...I went a few weeks ago and it was pretty much all hip-hop...the only place I went to that was all house was Drais

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, for those of you who do not want to spend 2 hours in line, $ 40 just to get in the door and at least $150 just to sit, come to The Beach! It's off the Strip, but let me tell you... As the oldest standing nightclub in town it holds it's own.

The Beach is not for you if you want to stand around and watch.

Body shots, beer bong races, beer tub girls in thongs, need I say more. The Beach has the Mexico/Spring break type atmosphere, and it's The Place To Party.

Lines can get pretty long, but you can get on the VIP list by checking out www.beachlv.com

If you want a "PARTY" Don’t go stand around some ULTRA LOUNGE.

Come to The Beach.

Las Vegas Club Review:

Rumjungle - Looks nice, but bouncers keep the line long on purpose, music is bad, and crowd is made up of posers and tourists....

Rain - Too bright inside, the decor is overdone, the club isn't big enough to have the flame shooting from the ceiling, the crowd shouldn't feel the heat from it....Again, the crowd is too touristy, basically you get people who act like they've never seen a club in their lives, and the music is bad.....Overpriced drinks.

Studio 54 - Too many prostitutes and tourists, good sound system, the music is too mainstream for a club like that. But its big, and looks great. The crowd is cool sometimes....but the vibe isn't really consistent.

RA - The place makes me claustrophobic, I hate the layout....its like being in a huge box! Pleasuredome used to be alright, the choice of music was good, however.....the DJs had absolutely no talent!!! Also there was no vibe.....now a days its just another corporate owned tourist trap.

Drai's - Easy girls....plus a lot of off duty strippers and "entertainers"....too much drug use for my taste, cheesy mainstream European music of 2 years ago passed off as "underground".....bouncers are arseholes.

Baby's - I MISS IT!!!!!! Very friendly crowd, great vibe, easy to hook up or just meet people to be friends with. Great music, decent DJ talent, the place looked awesome.....the night to go was Thursdays.... The hip hop room however was never my cup of tea.....

Ghostbar - Overpriced, snobby, shite music and crowd.

VooDoo Lounge - Nice view, great drinks, and really good food....the lounge scene is too obnoxious and touristy though.

House of Blues - Decent sound system....thats all I can say really, not much else is good there....

Alesium @ Seven - Too ghetto......shite music, and obnoxious crowd.

Foundation Room - Can you say "poseur!".....

Ibiza USA - Music is too mainstream, and outdated, the layout is bad.....the sound system has the bass turned too low....the crowd is kind of socially retarded.....

Light - Too many prostitutes, good DJ.....but his music choice is bad. Very nice layout!

Bikini's - Ghetto music, ghetto crowd.......

Risque - Tourist trap......need I say more?

Hush(Polo Towers)- Rudest bouncers ever...I was almost beaten up for falling asleep on a couch. However, the crowd was friendly, music wasn't the greatest....

Venus - Bad sound system, and too expensive for a lounge.....obnoxious crowd.

The Beach- Easy to hook up.......girls are decent, guys are the worst trash the city has to offer.....worst music in town, rude staff.

The Gypsy- Great vibe, cool people.....never have to pay for a drink there....mmmmm alright, so its a gay club, but still its probably the best place to dance in the city!

The Eagle- Another gay club but has good underground music and looks really industrial.

Freezone- Late Saturday nights you can here good underground house....

TJs- The later you go, the better the DJ gets......its not much to look at but the DJ has talent and even makes hip hop sound good!!!!

Ice- Too much hype, obnoxious crowd, rude staff.

Club Rio- Latin night is too "white washed".....and the rest of the week its dead.

El Premier- An alright Latin club.....friendly crowd, decently priced drinks, and hottest girls in town......mmmmmm but thats just my taste :) Music isn't the best though.......

• 2 months later...
Time for some experts to update the Vegas scene

Agreed, we could use someone that knows the scene out here to update the information.

ICE is way hot. Tangerine is opening this weekend, and Rehab is off the nutzo!

We do need an update because half the club that reddogg reviewed are no longer open. And what about places like Ice, Body English and Rum Jungle?

Rough review, enigma but I see some of your points.

I just got back from Rum Jungle on Sat. 7/10/04:

Music was Ok. Mostly was top 40. Gilrz factor: Ok. Saw some notables. Guyz factor: hey, what do you think I was checkin out the dudes?!?! :mad:

Nice display of liquor bottles I have ever seen! Theres gotta be over a thousand bottles behind that bar. Overall rank of club: 6.5

I saw something I NEVER :jawdrop: seen before. Went to Rain before Rum J. on Sat. At around 2am I was standing outside Rain. To my amazment.... there was NO ONE in line! Was there something else going on Sat.? I have been to Rain at least 15 times before this and this was a 1st for me.

LA_Ed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Anyone know if these actually work?

http://vegas-passport.com/product.php?productid=1

Heading to Vegas on short notice and taking G/F out there for her first time so want to show her a GOOD time. I know (by word of mouth) we will probably hit Dria's afterhours.... But before that would you suggest a pass like that or just tipping the concierge and seeing what club he can get us into without waiting on such short notice?

Be out there the 10th n 11th of July....