Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair Growth

guest00901

Actually how often you cut it has nothing to do with how much it grows....growing has to do with inside the scalp and therefore, nothing you do outside the head (especially at the tip of hair) will affect that....

It could be the lack of vitamins, but also - some people's hair has an automatic growth point and once it's reached, that's it.. :confused:

..everyone has a pre-determined growth .........u can't surpass it......getting your ahir cut won't cause it to grow faster but will make it grow healthier...and in the fututre save u from cuts that are like 4 inches to whack off split ends......technically u can't do much to speed up growth except try something like NIOXIN...nothing like rogain or shit like that ....it cleans the scalp.........and there are vitamins and stuff that come along with the pack

Originally posted by misk

..everyone has a pre-determined growth .........u can't surpass it......getting your ahir cut won't cause it to grow faster but will make it grow healthier...and in the fututre save u from cuts that are like 4 inches to whack off split ends......technically u can't do much to speed up growth except try something like NIOXIN...nothing like rogain or shit like that ....it cleans the scalp.........and there are vitamins and stuff that come along with the pack

Where can I get that?

..used to be professional use only....but now it can be found in most harmon's vit-a-life...dunno the city's answer to those stores...there's always the good ol internet super highway.........there are shampoos....scalp treatments...vitamins etc....i suggest getting a complete kit....i think maybe 8 steps or some shit....possibl lower.....i havent had a class on it in like 3 yrs...but its phenom....

Originally posted by misk

..used to be professional use only....but now it can be found in most harmon's vit-a-life...dunno the city's answer to those stores...there's always the good ol internet super highway.........there are shampoos....scalp treatments...vitamins etc....i suggest getting a complete kit....i think maybe 8 steps or some shit....possibl lower.....i havent had a class on it in like 3 yrs...but its phenom....

Cool...thanks girl good lookin out :aright:

• 2 weeks later...

My hair grows like crazy too...I have short hair so every haircut I get I do a little different style but I can also style my naturally wavy hair dead straight if I want to. I can't tell you how often I get it cut and also how often people think I did something to it just from styling it different...its kinda funny. I didn't know short hair could be so fun :D