Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How about a Cubs/Red Sox World Series?

someclown

i dunno if there is a real complete team out there right now. obviously some of the same teams have experience on their side (yankees and braves) but i think over the years and we have seen the yankees starting rotation and bullpen age, and the braves choking in the play offs usually because of a lack of offense and their pitching staff going to hell.

the redsox are a great hitting team but their pitching is suspect (just look at their bullpen yesterday vs. the orioles), the A's are heating up but their starting rotation is stretched thin.

dunno, i'm starting to like the Giants more and more, but I really hate the Giants.

Originally posted by someclown

Cubs vs. Red Sox for the world championship. One streak over. One city can now stop bitching and moaning. I would love it. :D Screw the Yankees, Giants, Braves and A's.

How bout the Red Sox focus first on taking first place away from the Yankees :rolleyes: We all know what happens when we try to rely on Pedro to get us through the playoffs :blown:

Funny how they keep trying but still continue to fall back... long live the curse! :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...