Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween is comin

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

halloween is my favorite holiday; i don't fuck around. i've dyed my hair for 5 halloweens (i think wigs are a copout), including one year that turned out to be permanent accidently (my hairstylist at the time said that his black dye would come out :( ...). but here are some halloween no-nos :nono: :

1. never be the same thing more than once.

2. don't just pick a normal, everyday costume and put "sexy" in front of it, like "sexy construction worker" or "sexy policewoman" (see previous page!!!) just as an excuse to wear next to nothing :rolleyes: . [did you know that halloween is the night with the most one-night-stands of any holiday (beating out new year's and valentine's day)?]

3. most importantly, the following costumes are played the fuck out, are for people with absolutely no imagination, and should be laid to rest:

* catholic schoolgirl!!!!!!!! ENOUGH WITH THAT, ALREADY!!!!!!!

* sexy cat

* sexy devil (male or female)

* sexy fairy

* angel

* witch

* vampire

* maid

* mummy

* ghost

* the guy from scream

and yes, i've known who i'm gonna be for months now. i usually know a long time in advance, 'cause i think about halloween so much nut.gif , but it also comes in handy if i have to grow my hair longer, like i did when i was bettie page.

EDIT - i forgot the ever-played:

* pimp

* ho

* random 70s disco guy

* random 70s disco girl

* any of the above w/ afro wig. an afro wig is not funny anymore.