Clubplanet Nightlife Community

russian women are easy!

anotherway83

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by anotherway83

i said "russian women are easy" because this is the second time that a hot russian chic has been easy :D

That makes noooo sense, you haven't even taken her out yet, how can you even know that she's easy?

And if THAT is your definition of easy- I'd love to hear what made the first one "easy." What, did she make eye-contact with you or something? :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

That makes noooo sense, you haven't even taken her out yet, how can you even know that she's easy?

And if THAT is your definition of easy- I'd love to hear what made the first one "easy." What, did she make eye-contact with you or something? :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

eye contact!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yo.. this chick was such a slut... I said Hi, and she grinned... fucking slut.

lol!!! ok, ok, im sorry abt my bad diction. by "easy" i meant ALOT more approachable and friendly, and willing to give the guy at least a chance by giving him her digits...despite the fact that she is hot

other women (not all, of course :D) would tend to give me an attitude

hope that clears things up a bit

when i was in highschool.. there wer 9 russian girls in our school

they gave russian girls a bad name

is all i'll say

well that and that they used to give the football team head after they won a game... how do i know? being in the band (yes i was in band.. TROMBONE PLAYER.. but we weren't a marching band.. we played ColeTrain and Doors songs) they were all in the band.. and they used to tell us stories!!!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

All girls are easy, you just gotta be the guy she wants that night

yup, look good and use your brain a little(just sound like a sincere nice guy..lie if you have to !) and you can bang a new girl every time you go out.:D

lol!!! ok, ok, im sorry abt my bad diction. by "easy" i meant ALOT more approachable and friendly, and willing to give the guy at least a chance by giving him her digits...despite the fact that she is hot

other women (not all, of course :D) would tend to give me an attitude

hope that clears things up a bit

other girls giving you attitude says more about them being rude than about this one being "easy." "giving a guy a chance" is a nice thing to do, and maybe she's genuinely interested in you on levels other than just wanting sex; just because it doesn't happen to you often doesn't mean that, when it does, the girl must be a slut or desperate.

Originally posted by weyes

other girls giving you attitude says more about them being rude than about this one being "easy." "giving a guy a chance" is a nice thing to do, and maybe she's genuinely interested in you on levels other than just wanting sex; just because it doesn't happen to you often doesn't mean that, when it does, the girl must be a slut or desperate.

please read that post of mine that you quoted again. in it i have cleared up the MISCONCEPTION that i unfortunately propagated in my first post, namely, that the girl is a slut and/or desperate.

i never said she was a "slut". i stated in my very first post that i hardly knew her, had spoken to her only once before, and then again i said that by "easy" all i meant was that she was being friendly/approachable UNLIKE other women. how on earth did u conclude that i was saying she was a slut?! do you think i would be excited abt going out with a slut? what were you thinking?

others misconstrued what i had to say (jimk29, tastyt) and it looks like you would rather go along with their interpretation instead of formulating your own.

again, im sorry if it came across that way, but all i meant when i said "easy" was that she didn't gimme an attitude.

i know the beach isnt einstein original either lol...i could take her to sum places i know that have breath-takingly beautiful scenery around...not sure yet

Beach Smeach! LOL

Bro --- You're going to an LALATE.COM LISTED VENUE with the girl! lol.

Where the fun :) begins,

LALate.com

PS - PM us for any questions, bro

lalate, u da man :aright:

i will see how it goes, if we get along fine (if a second date happens, that is), i will be sure to contact u for places to go, i can really use that kind of info ;)

PS: im looking into that penthouse party thing for tomorrow, if its close by (not more than 10-15 miles away), i will ask to be listed

thanks!

You rock :)

Yeah that LALate penthouse pet hosted party is in downtown la --- but it's more than your usual $15 cover venue because of what you "get" lol ... plus it goes on and on and on ... plussss they are giving us a tons of giveaways to LALate people in attendance.

PM us for the details.

Originally posted by muzakat

I'm a Russian girl and it pisses me off that everyone thinks we're easy! We're just like other girls. Some like to get laid, others like to get played. Don't make such generalizations though! And the best of luck on your date, but please don't use blyat in your convo!

....and most Russian chicks just want to see the green

Only girl I was really all about was Russian, she was a different Russian.......but I gotta admit, most are money grubbing superficial shoppaholics

If you really want to get her, say "sasai moi hoi"

SHE'LL MELT

...and then again i said that by "easy" all i meant was that she was being friendly/approachable UNLIKE other women...

from the body vibes sex dictionary*:

The Body Vibes Sex Dictionary

E

Easy:

Slang term for someone who has sex with multiple partners.

you started out this thread saying that "easy" was a bad thing. if you're now rescinding that and saying that you're stoked to be going out with someone who said yes, i'm not arguing :) ! in my last post i was just trying to point out that you should be viewing this as a positive thing (which you now seem to be doing), and not a reflection on her character, that's all :) .

have fun, whatever you end up doing :aright: .

-------------------------------------------------------

click the link, then hit "sexual slang," then go down to "e."

http://www.slanglinks.cjb.net/

i dont know how u're getting these ideas, it's just chic logic i guess, but no, i didnt start out this thread saying "easy' was bad or anything of that sort...missy, what is wrong with your comprehension skills :confused: and why would i worry abt taking a walk by the beach with a woman who was "easy" (according to "the body vibes sex dictionary")...wouldnt i just say "hey, wanna fuck"?? :D

oh and the next time around i will be sure to look up 'the body vibes sex dictionary' to resolve any ambiguities abt the meanings of everyday english words :laugh:

ok bye